Happiness

A week passed and I'm now able to walk again without much pain. Today I will be questioned, and then if I'm not suspicious, I get to see my new home.

Kakashi was sent out of the room, a anbu black ops ninja was questioning me today. He had a somewhat cat-like mask on with normal paints. He had kind of fluffy brown hair, and was quite tall. "Hello Lily, my name is Yamato I will be questioning you today." He says in a calm voice. I sit up so my back is against the wall and nod. "ok, how and when were you kidnapped." He says in a more serious voice. I take a deep breath, "I was nine years old, Kakashi and I left the village without anyone knowing. We started playing in the woods, and everything is black from there on." He nods, "What did Orochimaru do to you once you awoke?" "I was questioned about the Hidden Leaf Village." He looks at me as if wanting me to continue. "I was young and didn't know any secrets of our village, and of course he didn't believe me, so I was beaten everyday I said I didn't know anything." He writes something down on a scroll. "Were you given any training on fighting while you were held captive?" I nod. The questions went on for at least another two hours.

"OK looks like were done here, I will escort you to the third hokages office and you will talk there." I nod. We walked in silence, he made sure to take me the way that wouldn't cause people to notice me. My long silver hair flew in the wind behind me. We walked up the halls to his office, many of the ninja's stared at us while walking past. We walked in shutting the doors behind us, "Ah, Lily, how is your recovery so far?" The third hokage said while looking at the scroll that Yamato gave him. "I feel a lot better, I'm excited to see how far the village has come since I've been gone." I say. "Hmm, looks like your not a threat to the Hidden Leaf Village, I have arranged already a nice apartment for you, I will have Yamato take you to it. I will notify Kakashi on your whereabouts after you leave." My eyes start streaming tears, I notice Yamato shift uncomfortably, "Thank you so much. I've missed my home ever since I left." The hokage smiles, "you have been very brave, now go reunite with friends and family. I know they've missed you." I nod and follow Yamato out.

The Village has grown so much. My thoughts were racing but soon interrupted by a loud yell, "Lily!" I see a large man in a green jump suit with huge eyebrows staring at me. "I can't believe it. Its Guy!" When younger we were the best of friends always teasing Kakashi and watching out for each other when he ambushed us. "Can I hug you are you still hurt?" I nod, "Of course you can hug me, be gentle though." He leans down and engulfs me in a bear hug. When he lets go he starts to stare at me, "What?" I say confused. He chuckles and blushes slightly, "You know Lily, you have become very beautiful, I still get lost in your deep blue eyes." I feel my entire face flush, and Yamato chuckles under his breath. "Oh shut up Guy. Don't try to make me embarrassed!" I say hiding my face. " OK. OK. I submit, oh when you have time I want you to meet my apprentice. He's going to make a great ninja!" he says with confidence. "Of course, we'll have to meet up sometime, I'd love to meet him." "Great! I'll see you soon Lily." I smile and wave to him as he walks away. I look at Yamato, "Well that was very interesting." he says.

My whole body was worn down from the walking, we slowly climb stairs into a hallway. "Ok, here are your keys, and..." at that moment Kakashi poofs in with smoke, "Hey Lily, and Yamato" he stares at Yamato giving him a smirk. Yamato nods. "Thank you for all your help today, I really appreciate it." I say bowing. "Anytime." he says walking down the hall waving. Kakashi opens the door, it already had furniture in it. We explore the home, the entry was one big room half living room and half kitchen. Then a small hallway with a bedroom and bath at the left and a larger bedroom at the right. I hear Kakashi in the kitchen and walk there.

He was currently making white rice. I sat at the table taking a deep breath in. After a while he sets a bowl down next to me and we eat together. I finish quickly, "Thanks Kashi, I love you." I say standing. He stands and gives me a hug. "Love you to, Now go get some rest." I lock the door behind him and lay in bed, I listen to the crickets outside my window and drift to sleep. My body and mind are exhausted but I've never been so happy in my entire life.