Sex On the Ceiling (Metaphorically of course) Stefan/Reader

You were home alone, making dinner for yourself, and yourself only. Sighing as you stir your food on top of the stove, the doorbell rings and you jolt up. Placing the ladle on the counter, you casually make your way to the front door. As you open the door to your board house, Stefan's face comes into view. Lust. The look of pure lust on his face. Your eyes widened, as you were surprised to see him. You two were simply friends, and this side of him was completely new to you.

"Stefan, what-" was all you could get out before he grabs your face and kisses you roughly. He slams the door shut and picks you up, thighs wrapped around his waist. You are taken completely aback, but you then accepted it and kissed him back. He slams you against the wall and grinds against you before letting you stand back up and leads you to your room. Finally inside of your room, he slams the door shut.

"(Y/N) you have no idea how long I have wanted to do this," he whispers, between kisses. "You are so unbelievably sexy." His voice is husky as he kisses your neck, causing you to bite your bottom lip. With both hands gripping your waist, he moves you both backwards toward your bed. He removes his shirt quickly before returning to the kiss. He lays you on the edge of your bed and skillfully pulls down both your pants and your panties. Pulling your hips toward his, he gets down low and spreads your thighs with his eager hands. He spreads your lips and teasingly flicks your clit with his tongue, watching your reaction. You tilt your head back and bite your lip again, letting out a soft sigh. He begins flicking his tongue faster, causing you to gasp out. You hastily remove your shirt and bra, not caring if they rip, and begin pinching your nipples for added sensation. He moves one hand from your thigh and sticks two fingers into your dripping pussy. He goes faster and faster. You feel yourself coming to your first end as your soft moans turn into something close to screams. He removes his face with a smirk, and before he could do anything else, you get off the bed and onto your knees. Quickly, you remove both his pants and boxers, causing his rock hard cock to fling out. Looking at him directly in the eyes, you lick up the entire shaft, causing him to softly moan. You then lick the tip before taking his hard-on into your mouth. Sucking on what you can, you pump the rest with your hand. You start slow, causing him to softly moan and grunt. God, was that sexy as fuck. This prompts you to go faster, every once in awhile, looking up into his eyes. He lets out one loud moan and tangles his hand in your tresses.

"(Y/N), fuck," His hips start to buck. Sensing that he can't take much more, he pushes you onto the bed, onto your knees. He gets up as well and places his left hand on your waist, using the other to place a loud smack on your bum. Taking his hand back, he takes his throbbing cock, pre-cum dripping down the side, and lines it up with your soaking pussy. He pushes himself in, causing both of you to softly moan. Gripping you by your waist, he begins thrusting. In. Out. In. Out. You take one hand and begin rubbing your clit. The pleasure from both places causes you to scream out in pleasure. He moans your name.

"I-I can't take much more Stefan," you gasp, barely able to get the words out. Turning you around onto your back, without his giant cock leaving your pussy, he gets on top of you.

"Let go," he whispers into your neck. And with that, one more thrust causes your walls to clench and you to scream out as you cum, your toes curling. That sensation causes Stefan to meet his end. He empties his load into you, thrusting still to make both of your highs last. Getting off of you and laying next to you, he pants incredibly hard. You admire his face. He turns to look at you, and goes in for a kiss. That's when your smoke detector goes off. Eyes widened in fear, you gasp.

"THE STOVE!" you yell out, causing Stefan's eyes to open wide. You both stare at each other with eyes wide open for a split second before racing down the stairs, still naked, into the kitchen. The food is on fire. Stefan grabs a lid and places it on the pot, causing the fire to die down. You turn off the stove, still panicked. Eventually the smoke detector stops beeping, and you two sigh in relief. You lock eyes with Stefan, and you both giggle before he pulls you in for a kiss.