CHAPTER 1- A Poisonous Beginning

There is so much terror in the world. But that is hardly unexpected when the world is swarmed in psychopaths, heroes, rapists of all the happiness within the hearts and minds of the people, and not forget the Villains.

I was born into a "normal" lower class family, consisting of Mom, Dad, my older sister,and I. We weren't rich in funding but we were rich in the love that we had for each other. Life was worth living. But all that changed in one night. That night, I became the victim of my own nightmares. I lost almost everyone. The hero of this story you see is not me, nor is it the Cerulean Hound. And the villain is not Chemical Master; this is my story, the story of my treachery, of my pain and the inevitable truth behind my tears. My name is Viola McKees, I am 15 years old, and I am the VILLAINESS.

"Hey Mom, Dad can we go to Papa's Pasta House for dinner? I hear they just opened a new one around here." I asked my parents as we went to go get my elder sister, Lola, from her job at an old, run down, disgusting burger joint. Chemical Master was supposedly in the area, but my family and I paid no heed to the warnings. All we wanted was our fucking pasta. But thanks to our shitty luck guess who jumped in front of the car? If you guessed the pizza guy, I am very displeased to tell you we had no such luck. It was the one, the only, Pain-In-The-Assington, Chemical Master. Shocker, right? "Dad look out," I yelled in time for my dad to stop the car before he could hit the son of a bitch.

The world slowed down for me to watch as C.M used some sort of chemical compound to blow the car door off of its hinges and he grabbed Mom. Dad yelled, Chemical Master injected poison into his veins, not noticing me, I watched my father have a seizure and die. I started sobbing quietly. 'Why is this happening to me? Why today?' I thought as my dark purple turtle neck was stained with my tears tainting the color to appear almost brown. Suddenly Cerulean Hound came into view .Finally! A hero to stop that mad man! "It's your choice dog boy will this woman live or die? Will you catch me or spare her," Chemical Master taunted a cruel smirk on his few visible features that were not hidden by his mask; both his mask and his taunting were an expected cliché in the villain world. 'There is no way in hell that Cerulean Hound will charge! He is a hero a-'my thoughts were cut off by the so called 'hero' Running toward the villain "Wrong choice mutt!" A needle was shoved into mom's neck and she fell. It was an empty syringe. She was having a heart attack because of it.

'No....why....why?!' I thought crying harshly trying not to make a sound; I got out of the car right as Cerulean Hound was shot with a tranquilizer. To my horror Chemical Master turned around and looked at me with his cruel violet eyes and greeted me with a shit eating grin. "My, what have we here? Are you lost little girl?"