Chapter 23: Delirious' Accidental Confession

*Delirious' Pov*
I woke up feeling refreshed and not tired anymore, however I was still a little sore. I had the flashback of Wat me and Ohm did and I blushed. I then remembered that Evan helped me get to sleep. Thank you Evan. I got up and put on a blue tank top that said "Keep Calm and Love H2ODelirious", some black ripped up jeans and a pair of blue joggers. I put on gloves that looked like bandages and I picked up my mask. I put my mask on and exited my room. Locking the door I turn to be bowled over by Nogla.

"Delirious I have great news!" Nogla said hugging me.

"I can't breathe! Ur too heavy!" I said.

"Oh sorry" Nogla said.

"So Wat is the 'great news'?" I said.

"Today is my birthday!" Nogla said. I was shocked. Is it really that time of year of him already? Holy shit!

"Holy shit Happy Birthday Nogla!" I cheered.

"Tanks man! I'm trowing a party after school today in the hall! There will be alcohol, food and other stuff u would have at a party!" Nogla said.

"Hehehe can't wait" I said. I patted his head and he started blushing as his wolf ears and tail came out. He leaned into my hand and I also started blushing.

"Um Nogla?" I said.

"Oh sorry! I really like being pet on the head" Nogla said.

"Oooooh ok! I knew dogs would like that!" I said.

"I'm a wolf Ye dumb Fock!" Nogla said.

"Oh sorry" I said.

"Nogla calm down it was an accident" I heard Lui say walking towards us.

"There's my little monkey!" Nogla said hugging Lui.

"Happy birthday Nogla" Lui said.

"Tanks man!" Nogla said. Lui turned to me.

"Delirious. Me and Nogla will be taking the day off classes today to set up the party" Lui said. I nodded.

"Ye we will see u at the party Delirious!" Nogla said. Lui gave me a thumbs up and I waved as they walked off to the hall. I kept walking until I got to the cafeteria. I grabbed my food and saw the guys sitting at the usual table they sit at.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Sup Delirious!" Basically greeted. I sat down in between Basically and Bryce. Bryce seemed happy again.

"Hey Delirious" Bryce whispered.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Sorry for yesterday. I overreacted" Bryce said.

"It's fine. Do u forgive me?" I said.

"Of course I do. I don't hate people unless I need to or if I want to" Bryce said laughing a little. I smiled and chuckled. His black angel wings popped out and kinda covered my face.

"Oh sorry I really need to control these!" Bryce said scratching the back of his neck. I then see Mini and Dawn come towards us.

"Hey guys can Dawn join us today?" Mini said.

"Sure" Terroriser said. Mini sat down and Dawn sat on his lap.

"Hey Delirious" Dawn greeted.

"Hey" I said. Dawn smiled. I then saw Vanoss, Ohm, Wildcat and CaRtOoNz come towards us and they sat down. We all ate as some of us were chatting. I could see CaRtOoNz glaring at Vanoss and Vanoss smirked. Wtf is going on with them two? I finished eating and I stood up. I saw Dawn grinding against Mini and I coughed to get their attention.