Taking care of you

~Himchan's pov~

I felt something under me slightly moving. I woke up and saw a small girl, snuggled up against me. I smiled while patting her gently. I slowly sat up and Yongguk woke up. "Hey." Yongguk greeted while smiling a little. "Morning." I whispered back. "I going to go cook some breakfast." I said and left them alone

~Yongguk's pov~

I felt someone slowly moving and i opened my eyes a little and saw Himchan sitting up and the little girl snuggled towards me. I patted her a little and looked up at Himchan. "Hey." I greeted while smiling and he looked at me. "Morning." He whispered back, afraid of waking the little girl. "I'm going to cook some breakfast." He said and left after i nodded. Soon, she slowly opened her eyes and i looked at her rubbing her eyes cutely while pouting a little and i smiled unknowingly. "Morning." I greeted while smiling. "Morning." She replied while smiling as well. "Hey little girl, can you tell me your name?" I asked and she nodded. "An Minae." She replied and i nodded. "How old are you?" I asked and she hold up six fingers. "Six years old?" I asked and she nodded her head. I ruffled her hair and she giggled. "Do you know how to bathe or brush your teeth?" I asked and she looked at me with a confused and puzzled look. I'm going to go with a no. I sighed and brought her out.

~Himchan's pov~

"Yah Himchan." I heard Yongguk called. I looked back and saw him already standing in the kitchen, behind me. "What is it?" I asked, eyes fixated on the food. "She told me her name." Yongguk said and i nodded. "What's her name?" I asked, curious. "An Minae and she's six years old." Yongguk replied and i nodded. "Umm.. Why did you call me?" I asked, now looking at him. "She doesn't know how to bathe or brush teeth." Yongguk said and my eyes widen, nearly popping out. "What?! What are we going to do then?" I asked, curious and shock at the same time. "I was thinking.. You can bathe her while i teach her how to brush her teeth." Yongguk said and i rolled my eyes. "Fine." I sighed and he hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Not here you idiot." I scolded while hitting him lightly.

~Your pov~

"Minae? Let's eat." I heard Yongguk calling me and  walked towards them. "Mwoya hyung, you cooked and didn't wake me?!" I heard a shout and all of us turned and saw a guy shouting. "Shut it Daehyun." A guy said and hit his head. "We didn't since you will probably wake up once you smell food." Himchan said and they laughed. After eating, Yongguk brought me to the toilet. "This is how you brush teeth." Yongguk said as he showed me. He pressed something and it smelled nice. As i was about to eat the tube, he took it away. "Minae, that's not for eating." Yongguk said and i nodded. After i brushed my teeth, Himchan walked in. "I know this will be a little awkward and uncomfortable but.. There won't be a next time so please bear with it, alright?" He said and i just looked at him, confused. He ruffled my hair and i went into the tub.

~Youngjae's pov~

"Hyung, you have to tell her who we are. To make things more comfortable." I said and Yongguk nodded. "I know what to do." Yongguk sighed. Daehyun kept looking at Yongguk hyung and i know that look so i strengthened my power. "Damn it Dae! Don't you know pricvacy?!" I shouted and Yongguk glared at him. "You are no fun." Daehyun said and stormed off, pouting. "Hyung, remember to tell her, alright?" I said and he nodded. "Now.. I have to deal with a big baby." I grumbled and i could hear Yongguk hyung chuckling lightly. I sighed and walked into our room.

~No one's pov~

*Telling her won't be a problem but.. Will she understand?" Yongguk thought as he sighed.