CHAP#1

Jungkook's POV:

I was walking back after a meeting with my father, he had told me about the shifting thing. Apparently the Olympian were now being shifted to some other state where their control was more powerful. Unfortunately this shifting was causing lot of trouble, Olympians were now in a chaos and well monsters were not sparing the demigods. I sighted heavily this thing is such a pain, why do we have to suffer for whatever the hell happens with Olympians, honestly it is not our fault. But most importantly it is not my fault so why am I being dragged in hell?-oh wait- I am currently walking in hell, with that I sighted again.

Walking through Elysian fields, I saw a blonde girl with three birds tattooed above her chest, and a little girl with braids playing with a blonde boy who was eating a sugar cube, there was also a redheaded boy with mischievous eyes with an old man with long silver beard and another man with greesy black locks and stern look. They all looked happy and watching then happy made me tired, I also wanted to just die and have some peace for myself but than again, I haven't done anything to deserve this part of my father's realm. Maybe he would let me stay here after all I'm his son, or maybe I can just go to my step mother's garden, thinking these thoughts I felt my shoulders feel a bit heavy and I just hurried to get outside. Its not like outside is any better than this is, but at lest the blood curling screams doesn't remind me what I would be suffering after I get away with this hell of a life.

Just as I reached outside I immediately shadow travelled to Camp Jupiter. I felt a bit dizzy and decided to lay down in shade for a while, then trudged to meet the Praetor Lalisa and Namjoon.

"So what message did you brought us this time, Son of Hades?" Kim Namjoon asked with the voice of authority although he gave a small smile.

"Nothing..... Just the obvious......Olympians are getting weaker slowly but surely and our enemies would not miss any chance to strike so, keep your Army ( notice the pun 😂) ready"

Lalisa nodded and after few exchange of words the conversation came to an end.

I was taking a nap in the stables, ask why? Because it was a bit peaceful without those ghosts around. But who am I kidding, I can never have peace and soon I was being shaken by someone, whom I wanted to punch so hard that his grandchildren should feel the pain as well. Waking up while shooting a glare at the person who was shaking me like Gods forbid I'm a ragdoll. That person happened to be a boy, with light brown hairs and brown eyes, he had a long cheeks which made him resemble a horse.

Must be a child of Poseidon

Was the first thought I had after thinking of sending him to hell ,of course.

The boy on the other hand smiled at me, like I was not at all trying to throw all the weapons this camp had with my eyes.

"What is it?" I inquired with a light growl.

The boy was still smiling and I was hating it "Why are you sleeping in the stables?"

"Because I want to." I stated firmly

He looked at me for a while "anyway get up, dinner is about to start and I have to clean this place- oh and Hi! I'm J-Hope!" He grinned

"I did not asked" I replied glumly while standing up and dusting my clothes.

"Don't be mean, Jungkook"

My eyes widen at how he knew my name then again I have been coming and staying here for quite a while so it was something normal. Without any reply I walked away.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Its been few weeks since I came to camp Jupiter, I had started my training here, Namjoon is a good teacher and I personally admired that guy so, when he offered to teach me I had to stay . Nothing important had taken place except that I ended up befriending Hoseok, although I would never admit that. Hunters came over today but I couldn't care less about them, I mean they all are girls which makes them 'not my type' and over that they hate me anyways, of which I'm glad ,maybe. That's why I didn't have to spare any glance at them moreover, they are quite feisty and loud .

The day flew by and finally it was night, like always I was on my way to have a night stroll and gather some information. Talking to my ghost adviser, Yogyeom had become a habit of mine. So I walked towards the lake to summon him up. But to my surprise there was someone already there. Out of curiosity I spied the person, thinking who was awake at this hour of night.

Just as I walked out of the bushes following the noise, I was greeted by a breath taking sight. I could clearly make out milky smooth back being illuminated my the heavily pregnant moon, the beads of water on their back shined as diamonds. Their greyish hairs could be mistaken by streaks of pure silver.

I was so lost ogling at them that I lost the track of time. I though the view had taken my breath away but I was wrong as that girl- no the boy turned around, I felt like I had fallen from 100 feet above, all the air had been knocked out of me and now I am left gasping for air.

Shit shit shit!!

I mentally cursed myself, I have been caught, I felt quite ashamed and disgusted by myself for even behaving like a desperate little shit. But then again that, that person was not a girl!! He is a boy, So pretty that he could be mistaken as a girl no! As an angel. He had high defined cheek bones , just perfect nose, plump lips and mesmerizing eyes.

I was so lost in my dreaming that I didn't noticed the boy have moved from his place and was now pointing his dagger under my neck.

"You. Saw. Nothing." He said with a deep but in a threatening voice. I could clearly see that he was flustered, and was trying hard to hide that fact.

My eyes widen a bit and breathing heaved as we stared at each other, with the pressure of the metal increasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~