"Which movie?" Jungkook asks me.

"What's with you, you usually pick so you can scare me" I question him, "This is once in a lifetime from me so pick" Jungkook says, I nod my head and look.

"I pick that one" I say pointing at it, "Ok" Junglook goes to the counter.

"Kookie, why did you get so much?" I ask him, he got popcorn, cola, chocolate, and others, all he does is shrug. "We can just give the rest to the other hyungs" I then nod my head and we went to the movie I wanted.

-

"(Y/n) this is also a scary movie, did you do this on purpose?" Jungkook questions me, I bit my lip and smile.

"Maybe~"

He shakes his head and smiles, sitting in our seats, he hands me my cola and the popcorn. "Aren't you scared of these things?" Jungkook asks me, putting a popcorn in his mouth. "Mm, I don't need to be, since you're gonna be with me from now on" I say to him, he nods his head.

Continuing watching the movie, I hear multiple screams and also someone got really scared and accidently spilled their popcorn on someone else, it was funny, but everything seemed off with Jungkook.

-

"(Y/n) go away!" he yells at me, he looks at the other tied up next to him.

"Hyung! Hyung!" he yells at him, he looks at the other person who is leaning against the wall, smirking. "Let them go, they have nothing to do with this" he says to him, the person smirking comes off the wall and towards him.

"It's not your choice" the person looks at me, "It's her's" the person says. He looks at me with concern on his face.

"(Y/n) I'm fine, but save Jimin hyung, I'm fine" he says to me, "I told you, she has to choice" the person says, the person looks at me and smirks, pointing at the two tied up.

"Jimin, Jungkook" he says, still pointing at them, "You have to choose" he says to me.

"Between them"

-

"(Y/n)" I open my eyes and see Jungkook.

"What?" I ask, still confused on what happened. He smiles. "The movie is over, you fell asleep" I nod my head, "Ahh mianhe" I stand, "Kaja" I nod my head and Jungkook guides me out.

Still confused on why I keep getting dreams like that, maybe I should ask Jungkook.

"Kookie" he looks at me, "I know this is gonna sound weird but..." I pause for a second, "But what?" Jungkook asks me, I bit my lip.

"I keep having these dreams" I tell him, "What kind of dreams?" Jungkook asks me, holding my hand a little tighter. "By someone the name of -" "Kai?" I look at him, "How did you know?" Jungkook suddenly shakes me by the shoulders.

"When did you start having dreams like that?" Jungkook asks me with a concerned look, "Ever since I got into that car accident" I answer. "The car accident" Jungkook mumbles a couple of times.

"Was it before I transferred my blood into you?" I shrug, "I don't know, it just came, and it also came when I woke up the next day" I tell him, he nods his head, "This is not good" I hear Jungkook murmurs, "Why is it not good?" I ask him, he looks at me then around us.

"We have to get home, now" he picks me up bridal style then starts running. What's with Jungkook lately, it's like something is after him.

-

"Back early?" Jin asks us.

"Save it hyung, I need you to guard her arasso?" Jin stands and looks at us, "Wae? what's wrong?" Jin asks.

"Hyung remember that thing?" Jin nods, "And the girl has you know and it means that it's starting" Jin nods his head again, "(Y/n) had them a long time ago, since the car crash" Jin's eyes widen, "Bwo!?" Jin yells, "That's why I need you to guard her!" Jungkook yells.

"Arasso I heard!" Jin yells back at him and then looks at me, "Jungkook what's happening?" I ask him, "War is what happened, he's gonna come after you and I won't let anything happen to you" Jungkook kisses my lips before letting me go.

"I have to protect you" Jungkook looks at Jin, "Take her to there" Jin nods his head and takes my arm, "Wait, Jungkook what about you?" I ask, he smiles, it was a sad one, "I'll come back to you" what does that mean?

Is he going to leave me, he can't, he will never do that, is he going to die? he can't die either, what about the baby, the baby without it's father will be sad.

"(Y/n) we have to go" I snap out of my daze and nod my head, looking at Jungkook. I give him a one last kiss then walk away with Jin.

I don't know why, but I feel something bad is gona happen.

~

I now update, sorry to the readers, I've been busy with school, chores, and cooking for my sisters, hope you don't kill me, please.

Thanks and bye!