Fallen In Too Deep

VERSE 1: I’ve been paying too much attention, to fearing for your rejection. So I keep it suppressed until it passes, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. I feel it comin’ out and I’ll soon regret telling you the truth, about loving you within the first second I saw you.

BRIDGE:I’m stuck in a bad place right now and there’s no way for me to fix it.

CHORUS: I’ve got so much to say, but there’s an even higher price for me to pay. If I come clean, it’ll ruin everything. I just can’t bring myself to believe, I’d ever have a chance at you being with me. I know what the outcome of this is; it’s losing everything that’s ever mattered to me right now. It’s something I can’t ever relive; because I’ve already fallen in too deep to ever get out.

VERSE 2: I’ve put all my trust in you, maybe it’s too fast, or maybe it’s too slow. I wish I could just tell you, but I don’t want you to ever know. I think it’s better, if we aren’t together. Tell me what to do baby, just tell me please, because I’m goin’ crazy. I need you to save me, to rescue me. I keep thinkin’ ‘bout the love we shoulda had from the start, but you’ve got enough of me to break my heart.

BRIDGE:I’m stuck in Hell right now and there’s no way for me to escape it.

CHORUS: I’ve got so much to say, but there’s an even higher price for me to pay. If I come clean, it’ll ruin everything. I just can’t bring myself to believe, I’d ever have a chance at you being with me. I know what the outcome of this is; it’s losing everything that’s ever mattered to me right now. It’s something I can’t ever relive; because I’ve already fallen in too deep to ever get out.

VERSE 3:If I could go back to the past I’d be able to fix what I’ve done, but I can’t because you’re gone. I’d never go to the future because I’d be stuck with everything I already regret because I fell in love. The present is a waste because I can’t forget the feelin’ of having nothin’ at all. Either way, I can’t erase any of this pain I somehow made that I can’t ever change. So now I’m stuck from fallin’ in too deep, and I’m broken and weak and I ain’t ever gettin’ back up on my feet.

CHORUS: I’ve got some things to say, but there’s to high a price that I’m willing to pay. I can’t come clean, unless I wanna ruin everything. I couldn’t ever bring myself to ever believe, I’d ever have even the slightest chance at you being with me. I know the exact outcome to this is, it’s losing everything that’s ever gonna matter to me right now. It’s the one thing I wanna relive, so I don’t fall in too deep and can actually get out. I think I’ve been pushed in too deep to ever find my way out. But it’s my fault for falling into something I can’t relive and can’t get out of. Now that I’ve fallen in too deep for you.