9%

(REAL LIFE P.l)

the meeting

The 5 girls were finally settled in Beacon Hills and they truly couldn't be any happier,
besides it was a small town filled with nice people what could go wrong? If you were from the McCall pack, everything was going horribly. But, the girls were new to all of this chaos, they thought everything was going to go according to plan. Boy were they defiantly wrong.

Mahealani sat on the couch texting Malia so that she could inform her of the band's arrival, Mahealani had only one thing in mind and that was to take Malia on a date and kiss her

Mahealani sat on the couch texting Malia so that she could inform her of the band's arrival, Mahealani had only one thing in mind and that was to take Malia on a date and kiss her. But, of course happy endings didn't happen in Beacon Hills.

"Alright y'all, Malia and Lydia are on their way here to show us around and then we'll head back to Scott's house!" Thea said enthusiastically, while Leya rolled her eyes at the sound of Lydia's name come out her best friend's mouth. "Oh come on Leya! Grow a pair and talk to her instead of sulking around, we're here for a new beginning lighten up!" Three knocks were heard by the band as Thea proceeded to walk towards the door, "They're here!"

The Mexican beauty opened the door with the most genuine smile on her face, "Hey we're so-", the two girls cut off Thea as they ran up and hugged her tightly. "Oh my! This is a surprise but a really nice one, welcome to our new home!" Thea then got out of their grasp and took a deep breath. The four girls ran up to them and started greeting the two girls.

"Well, since it's your first day. What would you guys like to do?" Lydia asked the band, as she looked over to Leya, it was clear to everyone that the strawberry blonde was actually sorry. Lydia didn't mean to hook up with Aiden, it was all apart of the plan to take down the Alpha pack, but Leya didn't need to know that.

"Didn't you guys mention something about a lacrosse meet up or something?" Mahealani curiously asked them. "Cause that sounds fun and I'd like to join!" Lydia and Malia looked at each other slowly then turned their attention to the five girls that were patiently waiting for an answer. "Well, first things first, have you girls signed up for school?" Malia quickly changed the subject because they couldn't know about how Scott was deeply injured and about Derek.

  "Well, first things first, have you girls signed up for school?" Malia quickly changed the subject because they couldn't know about how Scott was deeply injured and about Derek

"We did! Well they did, I graduated last year!" Thea informed Lydia and Malia. She then checked her watch and gasped, "Excuse me, but I have a job interview soon at the Beacon Hills hospital and I can't be late for that!" Thea then rushed out the door, yelling a quick "bye" for the six girls that stood in the living room.

"Why does she have a job? Aren't you guys in a band?" By now, Malia and Lydia were very confused. "Well, we've put a hold on the band and we're focusing on ourselves and our education." Mahealani softly told them.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm really tired and I'm going to sleep" Bonnie told everyone as she hopped up the stairs, Karla then told the, now four girls, that she was going to do the same. "And then there were four..." Leya joked, earning a laugh from Lydia who's laughter then dialed down after Leya had sent her a glare.

Mahealani let out a cough to steer away the awkward silence as she held Malia's hand

Mahealani let out a cough to steer away the awkward silence as she held Malia's hand. "Why don't we head over to Stiles' house to discuss the lacrosse meet before they leave?" Everyone agreed to her idea as they all piled up in Lydia's car and drove in the direction of the sarcastic boy's house.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

But little did the know, an alpha with claws on her hands and feet was standing outside their house. She let out a sinister laugh before muttering, "Oh I've got you now, McCall."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

(a/n)

hello everyone!
it's been awhile since I've been here, but I think I'm finally back.
this episode is split into 3 parts:
part one: they meet up ( a.k.a this chapter)
part two: they talk in stiles' house and leave for the meet up
part three: motel california!
and y'all were probably wondering where I went, and to answer your question: I've been focusing on my other story which is called "no angel" and it has margot robbie and zoë kravitz so hellz yes!
oh and my writing may be a bit shitty but I'm trying!
y'all should check it out.

don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me - allysmoonlight

(song of the chapter: make me (cry) by noah cyrus)