3.

Please vote for this chapter!!

Chapter 3.

Pressed between Roarke and a bricked wall was a mixture between pleasure and unease.

"I'd love to be pressed against a wall all day but sadly I have things to do." I stated. Roarke looked down at me, his body at least a whole foot taller than my own, with his bright intense eyes and a smirk upon his lips.

"Come to my office." Roarke demanded. I sniggered in his face.

"Like I said, I have things to do." I repeated, a small giggle on the edge of my lips.

"Like what? All you're going to do is go back home and probably do nothing anyway."

"You know me so well." I smiled before moving to the side in quick timing and I then began to walk down the corridor. I heard him behind me, his large steps catching up to me right away.

"Come on." He grunted. I stopped to look at him as he pulled my elbow his way.

"What's it going to take?" I questioned mischievously. His eyes twinkled as I looked to him, a smile on his lips.

"What do you want?"

"Money." I nodded firmly. His brow arched sardonically.

"And how much?"

"Twenty quid." Roarke burst out laughing infront of me.

"Are you fucking kidding? I make enough money to give you more than that." He sighed. "Twenty dollars it is." He shook his head before grabbing my elbow and pulling me along.

"Can you refrain from pulling my limbs around? I can walk on my own, I am not a dog." I stated. He moved his large hand from my elbow to the bottom of my back.

Shit, this felt even worse. His hand was so close to my arse I wanted to smack him for it. And when he led me through the entrance door, he squeezed it tightly in his hand.

I turned around to look at him, his face serious and avoid of any emotion. Prick.

"I'll follow you." I said before walking to my car. He didn't reply and instead got into his own.

Well, fuck me, his car was sporty, sleek, black and expensive. How much money did this man actually make? That car right there cost more than my whole life expenses.  I couldn't even look at it.

I got into my shitty little car and the rattling tin began to drive behind Roarke. His car could obviously blast mine, yet he decided to drive slow to keep up with me.

At least he had a bit of a heart.

I turned on the radio and let it sound loudly from the system I had set up.

Luckily, it didn't take too long before we were in to the bustling streets. Roarke took me to an underground garage of a building. I followed him until we were parked. I parked beside him.

I could see his figure through his darkened windows. He looked so in control.

"You've got a nice car." I shouted as I opened the door. He looked to me, I could only just make out his face. He got out of the car and walked along until he was beside me. He grabbed my hold of my door.

"I would like to pay you the same compliment but I'm not sure if I agree." He grumbled as he looked to my car with distaste. It wasn't the best car around but it did the job.