Study Buddies

Monica's POV
I saw Tasha telling Precious something related to Reka. I never liked her from scratch but now that I have proof.( Well not really considering the fact that I was the only on who saw it😅).
I didn't get the chance to talk to Reka until after school.
I was planning on meeting Reka at the gate but instead I meet Alice😆.
"Alice"I say hugɠing her
"Hey"she replies.
"Oh my god, have you seen Reka?"
"N-"Before she could finish her sentence,reka runs into the scene.
"Quick let's go"she say about to drag Alice then leaves her when she sees me.
"Monica hi"she greets cheerfully.

Reka's POV
"I've got bad news love" Monica says.
It seems like everyone has bad news for me today I say thinking out loud.
"First Tasha then you" I say grumbling.
"Calm down"she says pulling me and Alice closer to her.
"Tasha told Precious to do something terrible to you"she says sternly.
"What" I say shocked but not that much. Alice doesn't say a word.
"I'm not sure but just be careful" she says .
" I will" I assure her.
"Wait what was Tasha's bad news?" Monica asks
"That Simon was staring at her during assembly" I say seriously.
Monica laughs.
"You guys, you know Mrs obey said that people who come late will stay in some sort of detention?" Alice asked with her thinking face on.
Monica and I nodded.
"Well today they decided to start punishing people immediately after the morning assembly. I was part. And well....the thing is... So was Simon. I'm fact he was seating beside me." Alice finished up.
Monica and I were in shock. (Wow they just snitched that lying bitch.) Then Monica burst into a laugh.
"Let's get going"I finally say.
"You two go without me I've got project stuff to handle here" Monica says assuring us. We was goodbye and head to the bus stop.
"I can't believe Simon almost kissed you last night."Alice begins making me blush.
"So who is your partner for bio" I say changing topic.
"Oh lucky Julie". (Julie and Alice are best friends like pb and jelly).
"I've got to hurry to the bus stop so I can take a to my place and quickly clean up before Simon arrive at my place" I say doing air maths.
"Looks like you got to cancel your plans"she says and points to Simon who is sitting down beside Josh at the bus stop. They seemed like there were into a deep conversation. Josh tapped him and he looked at me and turned back to his stuff to pack them up.

"Hi Simon " I greet . "I thought we agreed you will meet me at my place later".
"Sorry I had a change of plan" he apologised.
(Dude if you have a change of plan your to text the person to inform them 😶😑 )
"Sorry I didn't inform you sooner " he said as if he had read my mind."my cellphone got stolen".
"Oh my goodness!!" I shout then turn my voice back to normal "I'm sorry to hear that" I apologised
He sighs "anyways let get going". We wave Josh and Alice goodbye on boarding the bus.
I scroll through my emails from the animation company. You see dad helped me apply me for this animation contents.
The bus dropped us off at the bus stop and we talked home. I was awkward silence all the way. On reaching my neighbour's house. TRIP I went. My bag went flying off in the air from my back fell on the floor scattering it's contents all over the street. Simon chuckles a little about my clumsiness. He help me stand up. I quickly gather my stuff into my bag starting with my wallet(I smartly stuffed my sanitary pad inside some hours ago😅).
On getting home I knonk on the door and Victor opens it
The Ted runs over to his side and says "that's the dry guy I was telling you about".

Simon's POV
I grinded my teeth at that comment. I wonder what I ever did to this kid. Maybe Reka told him something bad about me OR maybe we were enemies in the past life, I just don't know.
"Are mum and dad around" Reka asks
"Nope, but don't worry we wouldn't tell if you do the kissy-kisssy" the blonde kid says making me and Reka calmly gasp. Reka rolls her eyes at her brothers and enters the house.
Before you know it Reka and I are lying on the floor side to side sharing a biology textbook and ideas while drinking homemade lemonade.
"How about water cycle" she suggests.
I take a sip out of the delicious lemonade. "Hmmmm that's not exactly the best idea since we need clouds and um... Other stuff that are not I our reach" I say trying my best not to make her feel stupid.
"Ooh" she says sadly with a sigh.
Then it hits me.
"How about we show the radioactivity of speed to its surroundings with sound and light" I say with much glee
She looks at me completely blank. Um I think I just went nerdy on her. Then her face lights up with a smile.
"Sooooo lemme get this straight we are dressing like characters from the FLASH". I can't help but laugh sometimes her sense of humour is off point but it's actually kinda cute.
She blushes then looks into the textbook.
"Besides that's more of chemistry that biology" she says
"True"I agree "but we may get some extra credit for good roleplay" I joke.
"Extra credit from Mr alpha......you wish"she says and we both giggle.
"Anything is possible" I say even you and me (actually I said the other part in my mind.
I find myself staring into her sparkling green eyes. Why do her eyes always shine like that and does Reka like me? I think she does. But most people (especially the guys) say that she and Andy go better together cause she always defends him and help him with notes and assignment. Others say it's Reka and Donnie cause for starters they are sit partners, and they are mostly seen together.....in fact I witness it. Those to practically share the same saliva ( I'm talking about backwash!). And then there's Tyler, they are always fighting and looking for each mother's trouble or something. Chasing each other on the corridors or knocking or slapping each other as the pass by. And lastly there's me. I'm not too sure anyways but sometimes she is shy to talk to me and Reka doesn't do shy. Anything I passby she is either not breathing(weirdly) or takes another way...
I come back to reality and see Reka staring at me too. My eyes are hooked. I try to look away but the connection is too strong. She has this cute confused face on
Our faces start to turn pink.........it was definitely an awkward moment but for some reason it felt nice.

"Hey guys!!!" Yells Ted bouncing down the stairs with her other brother who is holding a camera.
"Whatya doin' "the blonde one says.
"Biology assignment....any ideas" she asks when we finally look away.
"Hmmmm as the genius of the family I'll do my best" he says dropping the camera. Ted and Reka cough. Ted goes to the kitchen area and purposely steps on my toes (literally)
"Ouch" I utter. Reka glares at him. Then her attention is drafted to the camera. "Hey Victor...is this my cam" Victor cuts her off before she finishes."how about that caterpillar growing circle stuff. Reka and I agree on it. Then the both boys run upstairs with the camera.
Reka's POV
My brothers are really stupid but I still have to give Victor some credit he help with my project and Ted stopped Simon and i's little staring competition. But I'm still gonna kill them.
"I better get going" Simon say standing up. I stand up too.

Victor's POV
"What are we going to do about our project" Simon asks.
Ted and I are watching from the staircase. Although Ted is half paying attention.
"Maybe I'll take care of the art and craft part...like making the container for the caterpillars and I'll also find some caterpillars and you can send me the typed write up" she say quickly obviously nervous.
"That's great" he says "well I better get going".
He walks over to the door.
Reka calls him back.
"Yea?" He responds
I was really impressed with Reka . Maybe she was going to ask him to hangout sometime? Or.....
"Um...g.g.goodluck finding your phone"she says he nods and leaves. Well that was unexpected.
"I'll be in my room if you need me"Reka say with a mixture of happiness and depression.
I hope she's okay.