Hello. I'm Sorry.

I want to start this by saying Hello. How have you all been? It's really been a while now. As you all knew I got very lazy with the writing. I am going to explain all of that in just a minuet.

You see. I am a 15 year old Swedish human being, I started writing this story when I was about 13/14. Five Nights At Freddy's had just gotten famous and I was watching every theory possible to understand the amazing story and overall game Scott had created.

In all of this I learned a lot about the nightguards but also purple guy and the phone guy. I find out that there is a person called Rebornica who drew these characters as their own and gave them personalities etc.

I was fascinated by this and instantly saw the connection Vincent and Scott (( Purple G and Phone G )) had amongst both fans and the artist. I of course wanted to fit in and began shipping these two people that soon enough became a real obsession. As well as JereMike.

I started with small chapters and soon they got bigger and so did my audience/you readers. I understood that I could make a difference just by writing a few words and sending it out into the World. This made me realise what a big chance I had here. You all gave me that chance.

And I let you all down in the end.

Just a couple of months ago I was diagnosed with mild ADHD. That means that I may have the will but I don't feel like I can do something which ends up with me just throwing it away after a while.

Now this is just me. This does not include everyone who has ADHD. We all are and will stay different from each other. There is nothing as an exact reading off what it does to you but this is what it does to me.

I give up, even if it's something I love because I get lazy. I get lazy because I am frustrated because I can't come up with something. This is what happened before I dropped this project and of course it keeps on happening, a diagnose isn't anything that can be stopped; only treated.

I wanted to say once and for all that I am SORRY. I am so sorry that I can't continue this chapter and I am sorry that I let so many people down. I am sorry that I wasn't able to say all of this and kept your hopes up when it was already too late for my mind.

I am sorry.

I want you all to know that. This is not a pity party, I don't want to hear "It's ok" because I WANT to hear it. I know that some of you may be mad at me and I understand why, I want you to say exactly what you feel like you want to say unless it's already to late for me to apologise and nobody is here anymore.

That is all I wanted to say. Thank you for your time everyone. I love every each and one of you and I wish you all a great new year // Em. Officially ending this story .... ❤