Golly Gosh! [BoBoiBoy X Reader]

Credits to ChappyVII for creating such a deliciously sexy depiction of BoBoiBoy, ah~ I want that body--

" I fell in love with you because of the million things you never knew you were doing. "

Summer has come and passed. The first day of school begins today.

You sat down on the table across your mother, animatedly chatting with her about the latest television shows being aired this year while you ate your second helping of sixteen pancakes. Stealing a glance at your wristwatch, you realized that it was time to get moving. After thanking your mother for the healthy breakfast she cooked that morning, you checked yourself in front of the mirror at least twice before carelessly grabbing your backpack and running out of the house.

It was still very early. The sun wasn't even up yet, but you fastened your pace anyways, determined to jog all the way to BoBoiBoy's house. Before summer vacation ended, he promised that you would walk to school together on the first day, and you obviously weren't going to pass on that offer, so you jumped right out of bed before your alarm clock could even blare rambunctiously in your ear.

When you eventually reached your destination, the first person you spotted was Tok Aba, BoBoiBoy's grandfather. He was staying by the front porch, gently moving back and forth in his rocking chair while sipping on a cup of hot, green tea. Apparently, he was an early bird himself just like you.

"Good morning, Ato!" you cheerily greeted the old man with a fresh smile, addressing BoBoiBoy's grandfather as if he was your own. After all, you always stopped by the house every single day, so you have pretty much gotten used to calling him that way.

Tok Aba returned your smile with a pleasant one. "Ah, good morning to you too, [Name]. You're quite early." He folded back the newspaper he was previously reading and decided to set it aside as he stood up from his chair, rubbing his aching back. "Hmmm, I'm afraid my grandson might be still sleeping."

"Oh," you mused, "perhaps he's just tired."

"I can't let him miss his first day of school though," he strictly said, which made you nod in agreement. Tok Aba walked down the steps of his front porch as he patted your head. "Why don't you go upstairs to his room and give him a shake? I bet he could use some of that."

You plastered an evil smirk on your face. Sure, you've been inside BoBoiBoy's room plenty of times, but the fact that you would be able to see him snoring in bed with drool dripping down from the corners of his mouth was more worthy than one million ringgit. This is pure gold! Snickering, you agreed to Tok Aba's suggestion and entered the house, making sure to leave your school shoes by the door since you didn't want to create a mess.