Chapter 1: Goal

Skyscraper -Chapter 1

There was a sunny, warm weather. Sun was shining brightly. 

Already was 9AM. 

Three girls were walking to High School. They didn't have any interests, any special talents or things to do. Through they were students of High school, but were acting like little children.

When they opened the door of the building, everyone were in chaos:

-um.. what's happening? - asked girl, with a very cute and goofy voice.

-Auditions! - Someone shouted the answer on girl's question.

Three girls looked at each other and one of them giggled:

-Woah! Interesting, what kind of audition is it?

-For the play?

-I don't think so Haru..

Girls went to the board of statements and they really saw a paper were was written:

                     " AUDITION

The popular recording company is searching for young, talented musicians.

If you want to join audition, come to the main hall and register. "

Tallest girl among them teared off the statement and headed to the man hall:

-Mami! Where are you going?! - Shouted one of the girls.

-To the main hall Haru! I wanna register us on the audition! - answered Mami and continued to walk.

Haruna and Tomomi followed her. They didn't want to join the competition, but Mami didn't listen to them and registered these three as a band named "BeauTEEN".

- - - 

Passeded 2 weeks. Girls had 3 months to get ready for audition. It was a huge project and that's why all the participants had so much time.

Girls started to practice, but they needed drummer:

-What to do? We can't play anything without drummer! - yelled Mami.

-Oh, i know one girl that can help us! - exclaimed suddenly Tomo.

-Who? - asked Haruna and Mami at the same time.

-Suzuki-san!

-Rina? I think she's youger than us.. but we don't have choice. Tomorrow lets meet her and ask for help! - said Mami and for today their practice was finished.

NEXT DAY  

Girls were very nervous on next day, because of the meeting with their probably new member of the band. 

On the break they went to cafeteria to buy some food and suddenly Tomomi shouted:

-Rina chan! Here she is!

All of them got close to shy, nice girl, sitting in the corner and eating her lunch:

-Hello Suzuki-san! We were looking for you! I'm Mami, this is Tomomi and this is Haruna. - introduces Mami.

-Hello! How can i help you? - asked Rina.

-Well.. you know.. we have a band, that joined an audition, but we don't have drummer and came to you to ask your help! - answered Tomo.

Rina at first stared at her sandwich and after some seconds she said:

-No!

-What?! B..But why? - yelled Mami.

-Because.. I don't want it! - Rina's answer was short.

Suddenly Haruna said:

-Please Rina-chan! We really need you! - and smiled.

Young girl was thinking for some minutes and then finally made decision:

-Okay.. I'll join!

All the three hugged her:

-Then today, at my house! Here's adress. - said Rina and wrote her adress on the piece of paper.

- - - 

All the lessons ended. Mami, Tomomi and Haruna headed to their houses to take up their instruments.

Girls met each other at new drummer's house.

Practice was done successfully, so they decided that "BeauTEEN" would win the completition!

- - - 

After 3 month

Finally, the day of audition came! 

The contest consisted of three rounds. The first one was "audition".

Raw of the band and singers was very long. "BeauTEEN" had to perform after one Girls' group called  "Pop Angels".

-Pfff.. what a girly name..- giggled Mami.

-Really? Well.. i guess they named their group like this, because they are girls! - Laughed Haruna. 

"BeauTEEN" - annouced the host.

Girls went out on the stage. There were a lot of people sitting in the hole and waiting them to start playing.

Haruna standed at the front and smiled to members:

-Lets do it - she whispered and BeauTEEN started an amazing performance.

Public was amazed so they automaticly popped in the second round.

The second round would be in one week and they had little time to get ready for the half final round.

They had to prepare a song so, after 4 days till the second round Mami wrote a song named "Queens Are Trumps". All the members were amazed by her talent. 

Passed already a week. 

They half final's day.

Again, before them "Pop Angels" performed in front of a big crowd. When they ran to the backstages, their leader, Hanako went to the amplifiers' place and pulled out all the cables of  "BeauTEEN".

It was obvious that, when girls went out of the stage, public couldn't hear them. 

After 30 minutes, staff finally pulled back all the cables and their song astonished all the people in the hall.

BeauTEEN became one of the best bands in this competition, but the final was next step...

TO BE CONTINUED