Chapter 15 Double date

"Ryan where the fuck are we even going?"

I ask taking another swig of my beer.

"I don't know...I thought you were deciding on that?"

Ryan slurs wow he is so drunk. Why is he even driving?

"Anywhere as long as its away from that cheating bitch!"

Bam says in an angry tone. They were driving pretty fast, I'm sure they will probably get pulled over by the police.

"Ryan look out-"

A crash! Petrol was pouring out and the engine started to smoke, no one moved.

I gasped for air as I shot up from my dream, I felt tears building up in my eyes. Knox woke up and wrapped his arms around my body, rocking me slightly.

"What's happened Holls?"

Knox asks in concern, by my reaction I don't think I want to share such a traumatic dream.

"Bad dream. A really bad dream."

"What was it about. If you don't mind me asking?"

I laid down on the pillow and laid on my side so I could face Knox.

"I could see Bam and Ryan in a car going really fast.They were both hammered and christ knows why they were driving. Anyway Bam said that he wanted to get away from that cheating bitch...and with that they crashed! There was petrol spilling out and smoke everywhere and no one was moving."

"Oh Hollie that will never happen."

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. Knox is the brother my mum never had, he is so caring and sweet.

"Come on lets go and get some breakfast in that belly of yours."

He poked my stomach which made me giggle, I got out from under the covers and grabbed a bag from my new collection of clothes. Written on the bag was 'Gucci', I closed the bathroom door behind me and began assembling myself to look presentable. I pulled out a black and gold skirt that came above the knee, I also pulled out a black and gold peplum top to go with it. Your probably thinking I'm a little overdressed just to be going down to have breakfast but I was a PA, I had to look smart. I slipped on a pair of fresh underwear and a black bra before putting on my new skirt and top. I took off my make-up and decided to go natural today, I tied my hair up in a tight pony tail and brushed my teeth before emerging from the bathroom. Knox skipped past me and ran into the bathroom, I put on some perfume and body spray to finish off. I slipped into my Louboutins and decided to start packing some of my stuff up.

I sat down at a table with Knox opposite me, the restaurant wasn't all that busy which was just how I liked it. It was a breakfast buffet this morning, there was a range of different foods on the counters ranging from hot to cold, sweet to savoury. I followed Knox up to the counter, god there was so much to choose from I didn't know what to have and I was really hungry so maybe I could fit in seconds? I picked up 3 pancakes and put a few strips of bacon on top with a finishing of syrup on top.

"Ew that's a weird combination. "

Knox says turning his nose up at my food.

"Cant knock something 'till you've tried it."

I poked my tongue out at him. I make myself a mocha before sitting back down on the table and tucking into my food. Knox sat down in front of me with a bowl of cereal and coffee.

"Wow what's up with your appetite today?"

I smirk looking down at his breakfast choice.

"Don't diss my cereal bitch. Your combination put me off a cooked breakfast."