Bad Boy~

>>Bad Boy<<
"I'm like TT, just like TT!" You sang as you dried your hair. Your phone buzzed and you looked across the bathroom counter to see what the notification was. "A Snapchat from Kookie?" You whispered as you put down the blow dryer slowly reaching for your phone, unlocking the screen and opening Snapchat.
It was a plain black photo, but words were written across the screen in the little caption box. "I'm pulling up now, I managed to get out of work early. I wanna see you in the underwear I bought you Y/N..~Kookie" You neatened your bed sheets and you smiled and slipped on the nice lace underwear he'd bought you with your long pajama shirt. You decided to turn on Netflix just incase he wanted to chill out for a while, considering he'd be getting home from work, and he'd probably be tired. You popped a Ice Breaker into your mouth and whipped up some hot chocolate that would still be hot when he got here. As soon as you layed down in the bed to respond to Jungkook, you heard keys jingle from the first floor and you heard him walk in. "Y/N I'm home! I'll be up there in a minute, I'm just putting my work stuff down and taking off my shoes."
You got up and pranced to the top of the stairwell, peeking over the railing to see Jungkook unbuttoning his shirt a little and loosening his belt. "Okay Kookie! I made you hot chocolate, it's upstairs with me on your bedside table when you get up here!" You called to him as you ran happily back to your room, pouncing back onto the bed. You untied your hair and ruffled it a little, and Jungkook walked in. He got on the end of the bed and crawled towards you on his hands and knees, smirking wildly. He pulled you up to him and hugged you, laying you back down and going between your thighs to place little kisses down your body, reaching his hands underneath your shirt to unbutton your bra. Then he went full force, taking small moments to gasp a breath between his forceful and pressing kisses, letting his hands travel all over you, your hands unbuttoning his whole shirt and taking it off, stroking his abs while your tongues fought for dominance, his winning of course. He slid off your shirt, only letting go of the kiss to get your shirt off the rest of your body. He dove in on your neck again, leaving hickeys on your collarbone and shoulders. Jungkook bent down in between your legs and massaged two fingers against your spot. You threw your head back and moaned his name, wanting more. You opened your eyes again and saw his member hardening. He quickly took off your panties and shoved two fingers inside you, making you hit your lip slightly from the pleasure. "What did I hear baby girl?" He looked up, raising an eyebrow slightly. "I-I said go f-faster.." You said just a little louder, right into your moan. "Hm?" "Daddy didn't hear you." He took off his belt and work pants and threw them to the side. You sat up to try to reach his member, but he only pushed you down back onto the bed, taking off his underwear to reveal his hardened member. "S-stop teasing me I-if you know I want it s-so bad.." You exclaimed "What? What is it that you want?" He said smirking. "I WANT YOU!" You yelled "What do you want me to do?" "ENTER ME!!" You screamed his name. He did exactly what you wanted, slowly pushing himself inside of you. You both moaned from one another. His pace was slow at first, but he could tell from your face that you wanted him a lot, and you wanted him to go faster. He sped up and you moaned loudly. "HARDER DADDY!" He grabbed your neck and made you struggle to moan. You could tell he wasn't done yet. Jungkook ran his hands across your face and pumped even harder and faster. Just when you reached you both reached your climax, he pulled out quickly and pulled you in for a deep passionate kiss. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and put his underwear back on and went to the closet and grabbed sweatpants for the two of you. He helped you stand up and put your underwear back on as well as your shirt, bra, and the sweatpants he brought you. You layed back down and opened your Netflix account, and Jungkook got up only to walk back into the room with two Cokes and some snacks  to see you snuggling under the blankets. He placed the food and drinks on his bedside table and hopped into the sheets with you and hugged you tight. "Netflix and cuddle?" You whispered into his ear as he nodded a yes, turning to put on a movie, afterwards placing kisses on your cheek.