Ash, can you remember Gary and I?

Hai, I hate to say it but this is the ending, not a good one but and ending, now into the book!

Serena's POV

I run into Ash's house, I see Gary pick up Ash with blood dripping from Ash's head onto Gary's hands! What have I done!

Serena: What have I done, will Ash forgive me?

Gary: Serena, it's not your fault, Miette drugged him and you know it!  Now, will you drive us to the hospital?

Serena: Y-yeah, but why did Miette drug Ash?

Gary: Everyone knew you liked Ash and Miette hit jealous because Ash liked you too so Miette drugged him but I saved him from kissing her!

Serena: Oh... Let's go now! *runs to car with Gary*

Later...

Ash's POV

I woke up and saw blurriness I didn't think where I was, thinking it was all a dream, that Serena still hates me, never told me she loved me, I'm still a lonely soul!

Serena: A-Ash, can you remember Gary and I?

Ash: S-Serena, I'm so sorry, I'll  leave now if you want!

Serena: That's a yes, can you remember what happened at Lumiose City?

Ash: *frozen* S-suicide, do you still love me then?

Serena: *kisses Ash, cries* I still love you, I'm sorry!

Ash: I love you too!

Fin...

Sorry about the bad ending I'll make better stories but I'm just frustrated from HATE, It doesn't matter,I'll make a book/sequel with text messages after this like group chats! And... Clemont, Dawn, Misty... Leaf, will be in it! Conversation Texts is the book!