Quality Time with Daddy ✔

Nathan's POV

I woke up the next morning with my baby curled on top of me, her little fingers cupping my cheek. She looked so beautiful, I can't help but place a small kiss against her forehead. "Wake up, my sweet girl," I coo waiting for her to open her big brown eyes. She stirs after more prodding and stares up at me before groaning and laying her head back down on my chest.
"Oh no, baby girl. Time to get up and get some food in your belly," I murmur gently pulling her to me and standing. I walk over to my closet where I keep extra clothes for her for when she sleeps with me. Entering in the huge walk in, I instantly pick her out an outfit for the day. I go to the dresser and pick her out a simple pair of lace panties and a matching bra.

(Walk-in closet ⬇️)

(Amelia's outfit)

(Amelia's outfit)

After she's fully dressed, I carry her into the kitchen where I place her in the chair.
"Daddy, me no have a special chair" she whines with a cute pout of her face and I can't help but smile at her cuteness. "Do you want your own high chair, love?" She squeals and nods her head up and down really fast. "Use your words, baby," "Yes, dada. Me wanna pweety chair with sparkles," she cheers and I chuckle.
"Alright sweetheart. I got a text earlier from my brother. His name is Jason and he's got a little girl, Mara, just like you. Would you wanna have a play date with her later today after we go shopping?" I ask hoping she says yes. She seems unsure and I wait patiently for her to answer.
"What if they don't like me, daddy? Will you get rid of me?"
"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?" I shout angry that she would think I would just get rid of her. She flinches away from me and I have to take a very deep breaths to calm myself down. "Sweetheart, daddy would never get rid of you, no matter what. You are daddy's world, so very precious. Daddy would do anything for you" I whisper on the verge of crying for my sweet insecure baby. "Besides, they will LOVE you baby. Don't worry about that," I hope she believes me.
"Okay, daddy" she says it so quietly I almost didn't hear her. I grab her to me and hug her. I feel her relax in my arms. " What would you like for breakfast, sweetie" I ask walking over to the cupboard. " I want some eggs and some, umm 'nanas and nutwella," she says almost stumbling over her words. I grin and turn around to the refrigerator and grab out two eggs, some cheese and some ham. I whisk the eggs and put some olive oil in a pan to heat up. I pick up the fruit from the bottom crisper and start to chop up some bananas and some strawberries as well. I arrange them on her little princess plate and I heat up some Nutella to melt and drizzle it on her fruit. The perfect blend of healthy and tastiness. My princess will love it. As soon as her ham and cheese omelette is done I place it on her plate with her fruit. She cheers when I finally set it down in front of her. " what do you want to drink, sweetheart. We have apple juice, milk and water. "  she thinks for a second before she replies. "Apple juice, daddy" I chuckle at her sweet innocence and reach to get her princess belle sippy cup and pour her juice.