◞ 𓏲᠀ BOYFRIEND!GOJO ✧.

cw:  700+ wc, smut, fem reader, car sex—public sex, creampie, cow-girl, weed/edibles, usage of baby

cw: 700+ wc, smut, fem reader, car sex—public sex, creampie, cow-girl, weed/edibles, usage of baby.

BOYFRIEND!GOJO that likes to pick on you

BOYFRIEND!GOJO that likes to pick on you. he's a known class clown and you are his favorite person to mess with. seeing you roll your eyes because you are annoyed with him, is sort of a turn on for him. gojo so definitely the type to hump you from behind while you are bent over.

BOYFRIEND!GOJO who doesn't believe in getting jealous. yes being cocky is in his nature, but he's confident in himself. there's isn't anything that scares him, except loosing the ones he loves.

BOYFRIEND!GOJO who can't keep his hands off you even while your are do the simplest of tasks. he'll come up from behind you while you are cooking dinner to leaving gentle kisses on your neck.

BOYFRIEND!GOJO that loves late night sexting. he's the type to be stroking the hell out of his cock, just from a picture that of you in corset that make your breasts pop. "i can't get enough of you baby"

imagine BOYFRIEND!GOJO that is your personal plug. you two have a regular routine of meeting in the campus parking lot to get high. the sensation that the edible gives, always makes you horny.

"you look so good baby" gojo says moves your tight skirt up to further spread your legs. just from the few minutes of the make-out, you were dripping with sweat from the heat and you were wet as ever.

gojo eases the straps of your dress down from your shoulders, boobs falling out once they are fully down. your nipples perked up, the tiny buds poking straight out. his lips coming in-and-out as he sucks on your right nipple. your hands gripped on his shoulders while he moved his other hand to pinching and rubbing your left nipple.

the friction you both felt rubbing your hips against each other. gojo groaned in your mouth as he eased his hand under your skirt to feel just how needy you are. he moves your underwear to the side, running his fingers on your folds.

from the look of pleasure on your face, gojo could tell you were about to let out a moan. he pulls you in by your chin for a hard kiss as he continues to rub your clit in a circular motion. your muffled whines going into his mouth.

the edibles you two ate earlier kicking in, only make you both even hornier. "i need you gojo" you quickly undo the buckle of his belt. gojo helps you by lifting his body up above the sets to pull his pants down some. you move your skirt up to the mid section of your stomach. while gojo takes the opportunity to slide your panties to the side.

gojo pumps his dick oozing with pre-cum a few times before inserting it in your folds. you moan just from the feeling him inside you. fixing your posture to sit up straight, you lean forward with your head in between his neck and shoulder. planting small kisses on his neck with the sound of each kiss filling his ears.

both his hand grabbing one side of your hips, guiding you through each thrust. feeling your walls tightening around him, gojo threw his head back. he could feel all the hickeys forming on his neck and chest for the sucking your were doing.

"your so tight" gojo said as he thrust in you faster than before. as the car moved back and forth which each thrust gojo gave inside of you. "fuck baby" your arms looped around his neck with your fingers playing in his hair.

gojos hands gripped tighter on you. he held you in place as you threw your head back, moaning from the sensation. your right hand hastily reached for the roof handle to hold you balance as you continue to bounce on gojo. "im c-close"you stuttered your words out.

feeling that he was also close, gojo thrust into you once more. you came all over him while his cum was oozing out of your tight hole. a mess was made on gojos pants from the climax you both experienced. you both felt the muscles in your body relax. letting out small pants, as you layed on him.

leaning his head down, gojo gave you a kiss on the forehead. before leaning his head back to savor this moment with you for a minute.