Chapter 1

Donatella's Pov-

1 week earlier*

"What do you mean I have to go away for awhile," I asked confused.

"It's for your own good Donatella", my mother stated with a bored expression.

I looked towards my father as guilt filled his eyes. He began to walk towards me as he held my face.

"Listen sweetheart I have unfinished business with someone but I can't pay it off and in order to keep your mother alive I must give you up", he said.

I looked between the two astonished were they serious. I understood my parents didn't really care for me because they stayed away leaving me home alone but I would never think they'd sell me off to someone else as a debt.

There was a loud knock on the door and my mother and father looked at each other.  My father went to answer the door as my mother walked off coming back with to suitcases. Once the door opened in walked three dudes.  One stood out though he wore mini braids in his hair that were pulled up into a ponytail. His demeanor was intimidating . The whole room was silent only the sounds of my father and his footsteps could be heard. I was in a gaze i couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes.

"Donatella it's time", my mother said eagerly.

"Please don't do this to me", i begged with tears beginning  to fall from my face.

"I don't have all day get the girl let's head out", said the boy with the braids.

The two other walked towards me one grabbed the bags my mother pulled out and the other grabbed me. I began to scream and cry begging for my parents to help me. I was dragged out the door and before the door closed I could see my mother smiling as if this was the best day of her life.  As we head out of the apartment building i was placed in the back seat of the car with the one with the braids.

"Where to Rocky", asked the one driving.

"My house", he said bluntly.

I turned my head peering out the window as i let silent tears fall down my cheek. It was a while before we made it to the destination. The car stopped in front of this huge building. The two in the front which I learned names were Ferg and Dom got out the car and also Rocky. Rocky walked to my side of the car opened the door.

"Come on", he said.

I stood still and stared at him. He grabbed my arm and yanked me out the car walking me towards the building. We entered the spacious building. Rocky still held onto my arm dragging me along with him.

"Hello Mr.Flacko Welcome home", greeted a man that seemed to be a bellboy or something.

Rocky just nodded and continued on his journey as we trailed behind Ferg and Dom. Once we got to a certain hallway Rocky let go of me to talk to Ferg and Dom I took this as my chance to escape I would not be someone's property. I slowly began to walk backwards than I began go run. I made it back to the end of the long hallway almost to the lobby when I was being dragged back by Rocky. He held a pissed expression on his face. Ferg and Dom walked by shaking there heads as they left the building. Everyone seemed to ignore my screams and cries for help no one seemed to be here for me. Rocky dragged me towards an elevator and he pressed the up button and the door opened and he pushed me inside.

"Listen and listen good I will deal with your rebellion", he said looking me in the eyes.

I leaned against the elevator walls far away from him as i could. He was like a mad man one minute calm the next shooting daggers through me with his piercings brown orbs. He was intimidating And it was sad to say I was afraid as much as I wanted to be strong. The elevator ride of short lived I was being lead by the arm once again into another long hallway at the end of this one was a single door. Rocky opened it with a password he pressed in. He blocked it with his body as he typed it in so i was out of luck. When the door opened it was like a whole new world. The door lead to a huge apartment. Rocky walked further inside as i followed. He shut the door behind us. Than continued pass me. I turned to see if I could re-open the door but there was an inside lock also I was trapped. I turned back around to see him waiting impatiently.

"So you just gone stand there", he asked.

I looked at him rolled my eyes and continued to stand there. He shrugged and walked off leaving me in what looked like the living room area. I began to slowly walk around and glance at everything. I turned a corner to run right into the hard chest of Rocky.

"Watch where the fuck you're going", he said irritated.

I twisted my face at him and he walked around me than came to a halt.

"Your room is the last door on the right", he said nonchalantly.

He next walked out of my view. I turned heading towards the end of the hallway. Once I got to the end I spotted a door to the left,a door to the right,and in the center was a double door with gold designs on it. I was tempted to go in but I could not take the chance of getting caught by Rocky. So i turned to the right door and walked in. As I further walked in the room my eyes grew wide. The room was glamorous. I walked towards the bed rubbing my fingers along the silk fabric. I next glanced taking in the art pieces on the walls.

"Here are some clothes for you to change in and the bathroom is across from your bedroom", stated Rocky.

I turned around to take the clothes from him. As I  reached for them my hands lightly brushed against his. He quickly pulled back and walked out the room . I looked down at the clothes that were handed to me to see a large hoodie and gym shorts. I went through my bags and found a pair of underwear and a bra. I looked for more items but I noticed there were only hygiene items packed. Once I grabbed everything I needed I headed towards the bathroom. I entered the bathroom and placed the items down and began to undress.  I stepped in the shower and began to wash myself. Once I was finished I got dressed and set my clothes in a hamper. I than headed back to the room. I laid back on the bed and as i looked up I noticed a huge mirror on the ceiling. I studied my appearance as tears streamed down my face. I wonder how I had gotten into this position of being giving away as if I were an item. I turned away on my side. I laid in the silky sheets crying until falling into a deep sleep.

First chapter is published. Donatella is in the media above she is played as Justine Skye. Vote ,Comment Thanks for reading!