Chapter 5

One week. One week was all it took. One week of good friends, clubs, parties, hook ups, and fights. And Amelia Mohn was back.

"Noora so what's the party tonight?" Amelia asks as she gets ready. She dresses in ripped jeans with fishnets under, a golden crop top and a choker necklace with a pendant hanging down.

"Well, it was supposed to be a couples thing, but we've expanded so just a party." Noora says as she looked her over. Noora couldn't believe Amelia now that she had her back. Always the same she thought. But she knew that this Amelia, the real Amelia, was the best person out there.

"And Chris and Eva?" She asks nonchalantly. Everyone was now again used to Amelia suppressing her feelings like she used to, she had none as far as she was concerned.

"I'm pretty sure they'll be there." Noora sighs but Amelia just smirks. She was ready to show Chris was the hell he was missing, and Eva how much better she was.

"Perfect, let's go."

-

Why was it that every party Amelia walked into looked like a scene from a movie. People hooking up in corners, girls dancing on counters, and a lot of alcohol. Amelia loved it. As her and the girls walked in they met up with Vilde, who planned it. She was standing with Magnus. "Ah! Amelia, Noora, Sana, Chris!" She yells pulling him over with her. The last time Amelia had seen Magnus with Vilde was the Christmas party and it hadn't worked out after that. But Noora had informed her they actually got together not long after that.

"Vilde." Amelia hugs her. "Magnus." She high fives him like no time has passed, and to most of the guys, time hadn't passed, Amelia was just Amelia.

"Jonas!" Amelia pushes past everyone and runs to the bushy haired boy. She throws herself on him and he laughs.

"Amelia." He smiles and hugs her back. "How are you firecracker?" He asks and Amelia smiles at the old nickname.

"I'm doing well, ready to get trashed." She winks at him and he bites his lip. Not even her close friends were immune to Amelia. Amelia leaves Jonas and goes to straight to the alcohol. There was a bottle of hard liquor. Someone over 21 was here and she was happy, because she selfishly grabbed the whole bottle and walked away with it. Turned out it was Vodka, she found out when she almost had a heart attack trying to chug a lot.

"Amelia?" She turned and saw Isak and Even. "Isak! Even!" She drunkenly wraps her arms around their neck in a joint hug. "How are my favorite boys?" She asks. They look at the bottle and her and laugh.

"Always the same are we Amelia?" Even jokes.

"We're good, how about you?" Isak asks. She just nods and then her eyes light up as the music changes.

"Come dance with me!" She yells and pulls them with her into the middle of everyone dancing. They laugh and dance with her for a while before they leave and Amelia doesn't even notice she's having too much fun. Somewhere along the way she even lost the bottle, she didn't know if she drank it all or if she left it somewhere but she didn't care. She felt free. She felt good. Until it happened.

"Sorry." The voice was clear on her head as she stopped dancing after someone bumped straight into her. It was him.

"Amelia Mohn I love you."

They lock eyes and stare in utter shock at each other.

"I love you Chris Schistad."

Everything came flooding back to Amelia as they stood and stared. Slowly, she began walking backwards, not breaking eye contact.

"Why would I leave you?"

"You'll find someone better."

"There's no one for me but you."

She kept walking, and walking, the people went between them but they kept eyes locked as he slowly began to walk backwards too.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing is going on between us!"

"Chris I'm not an idiot!"

Amelia's heart beat so fast she thought she might hyperventilate. His eyes looked at her with so many emotions at once she couldn't pick them out, hers did the same. Shock was the most evident one.

"Amelia please!"

"I loved you! How could you do this to me! And with her! Her of all people Chris!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to find out like this."

"Just tell me why?! Why Chris!"

Amelia and Chris now stood across the room. Still staring and still walking. And then someone else came up. Eva.

"Amelia please I'm so sorry."

"Eva no! You are my cousin, my Best Friend! This hurts me more than anything I've ever felt in a long, long time."

Amelia gulps as Eva goes over to Chris as tries to get his attention. Then she looks at Amelia. Eva freezes as they lock eyes. Amelia's looking back and forth between the two. She can't believe it. Eva begins tugging on Chris, trying to pull him away into the next room.

"I love her Amelia."

"What?"

"I love her."

Eva succeeds and Chris and her disappear into the next room. Suddenly Amelia's back hit a wall. She can't walk anymore, so, she runs. Turning she runs from the house. She sees a blur of people. She sees Vilde and Magnus happily talking, William and Noora smiling at each other and Isak and Even completely and utterly in love and she can't take it. She runs out of the house as people call her name she runs and runs and runs. She doesn't even know where she is when she's done, until she does.

Into the street. The middle of the street. The street where Chris first told her he loved her. Where she broke him. The street where, she realized she loved him. And she collapsed to her knees sobbing.

She didn't realize it would be that hard. That hard to see him. To see her. To see them together. They were probably happy, probably in love still, and probably better off without her.

Amelia Mohn kneeled in the middle of that street where she first felt love for Chris. And felt those same feelings, flooding right back.

Dramatic chapter! Yayyyy so she saw him and Eva and it didn't quite go the way I'm sure she or you were expecting.

Honestly my heart hurts for this girl she's been through soooo much.

I'm not exactly sure how I'm gonna get Eva and Amelia to even be cordial again but we'll see😂

So what do you think was going through Chris's head?
Do you think it'll be easy for them to get back together? That was trick question, it's no, it's never been easy for them, because I'm evil.

Remember to like, comment, share, and love!