Introduction

Welcome to this encyclopaedia on the various species accepted on the archipelago. Please note that this encyclopaedia is not an exhaustive list.

Each chapter gives details on different species in the following format:

Origins| A brief paragraph on the mythology and lore on the species.

Associated Characteristics| Features of the species that help identify them to their race. These are suggestions, not necessities, though logically you should most likely have a few of the listed characteristics.

Fun facts| (self explanatory)

Known OCs| Members of the clan that are part of this particular species.

~=~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~=~

As you all know, our clan encourages development of character and creativity, while also urging originality to shine through in the members that are accepted to our RP. With that said, for the time being we will not be accepting species that have been user-created.

At the current moment, we believe that the master list of species that is available for members to choose from is varied enough to make an interesting and unique character. We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused due to this, but we hope that this change will result in a development in new and unique characters.