Break Out and Unexpected Betrayal

"Oh my gosh, Queen Elsa, wake up!" Kathrina shook the queen out of her sleep, frantically pointing at the darkest corner of their cell. It wasn't very visible, but the princess new something was there, feeling the cold chill that came from there, seeping deep into her bones.

The queen rubbed her eyes sleepily and stood up, her eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness that filled the dungeon. "What is it Kathrina? My goodness, don't you ever sleep?" When her vison finally adjusted, she felt her blood run cold.

The young princess wiped her nose and eyes as she felt the wetness running down her smooth cheeks. "I do sleep, your highness. I was sleeping and when I woke up, they were... just... there. I didn't know what it was until I got up to look. My gosh... they look terrified..." she whispered that last part.

The two royals walked over their friends, who were each frozen in a thick block of ice. The queen screamed loudly and fell before them, crying. "No, Anna, Rapunzel! Kristoff, Hanna! Why is everyone here? Why aren't they back in Aaron's bar?" The horror on her face was caused by the look on her friends' faces: terror, betrayal, fright.

Suddenly, a strange noise was heard throughout the cell and Kathrina noticed that the slide on the window of the cell door has slid open. It allowed a bright red stream of light to shine through.

Your smirking face appeared in the opening, holding a torch with dark red flames. "Did you know that Christmas is coming up very soon?" you asked devilishly, fire burning in your eyes. "I brought the both of you an early Christmas present. Rather nice off me, wasn't it? So, Merry Christmas, darlings! I did have help though. Someone decided to be generous and drop them off. I, however, was more than happy enough to wrap them up and deliver them myself."

Elsa clenched her jaw, trying to hold in the tears that built up inside of her. She may have already guessed who that 'someone' was. But she just had to make sure of it. "W-Who?" her voice was so quiet that you were barely able to hear it.

"I'm sure you know who it is. I've already told you, haven't I?" you asked, licking your lips.

The queen and the princess noticed something in your red eyes when you said that. Longing... love...? Kathrina asked herself.

You frowned and clenched your teeth, "Seems the both of you are more idiotic than I thought based on the confused looks on your faces," you said sighing. You licked your lips and ran a hand through your silky hair. "Well then, if you ever see Mirajane again, be sure to be respectful and give her a thank you, yes? She went through a lot of... heart trouble... trying to get them." The nails on your fingertips grew sharper and longer as if they remember the taste of her blood and how close they were to ripping her heart out. Your smile was sinister, remembering the made-up image of the ex-hunter's heart beating in your palm, blood dripping down your hand.

Elsa and Kathrina looked at each other, sending each other messages of confusion and heartbreak. The queen dragged her chains so she could move, using her arms to wipe the tears from her eyes. "Y/N, you're in a relationship with... Mirajane...?"

Your hard eyes flashed blue before changing back to red. "Ah, yes, I am. I never told you but I've been in a relationship with her before." You enjoyed the shocked faces on the girls and you continued talking to enjoy it longer. "Remember that day you were having a day off, Elsa? Everything I did that day, I did on a date with Mira a while back. The only difference was... I never loved you."

Kathrina opened her mouth in shock and the queen could practically feel her heart break into a million pieces. "W-What has he done to you, Y/N...?" Elsa managed to get out. "What happened to the Y/N that I-" she looked at the dark-haired girl quickly, "t-that we know? The one who saved me from Hans? The one who was kind enough to try and convince a queen to spare a young princess' life?"