|-7

" Then you will know the TRUTH
and the truth shall set you free 💚"

-John 8:32

********************************

Mail 📩

Today was the last day of the week and I was thanking god. Me and Emily completed our first full week at our new school and job in New York. It's been four days since Sincere and Emily got blood work done and the results were back. He texted me and asked if I could come to his mother house once I leave work.

"Hold it, right there " The camera man yelled taking more pictures. I extended my neck and gave face. " Yes hunny, last one make it life." He said before capturing the pictures making the bight flash go off.

" He said before capturing the pictures making the bight flash go off

"And that's a wrap thanks for your amazing work Bella. Enjoy your weekend." Jay said sitting down his camera. "You're welcome see you Monday." With that I waved my hand at him. Walking off to my dressing room to take a shower and redress and get ready for this meet and greet with people I don't care for.

iMessage To: Tee👠🔑- Did you pick Emily up already ?

iMessage From: Tee👠🔑 - Yeah so just meet us at Ms.Rose house.

Texting back okay before pulling out my parking space. Putting her address in my phone GPS she lived 23 minutes away from my job. I let Kirk franklin "lean on me" voice fill my car.

I've been so distant from everybody lately if it's not about Emily I could careless. I had no time for all the extra drama and people in my business. Sincere attitude changed towards me a little but the way his moods set I don't know for now long. Carter still don't know about me giving Sincere a blood test but he don't call or text to know anything. I ran behind my child not a grown man.

"And there's a girl
Searching for a father and a friend
Praying that the storm someday will end
But instead of walking away
Open up your heart and say."

I song to myself pulling up to the address seeing a lot of cars packed outside. Rolling my eyes I didn't understand why this couldn't be done with just us but at this point I don't care I already know the truth. Saying a quick prayer I gather my things and got out my car.

Walking up to the door I knocked and took a step back awaiting for somebody to come open it. Seconds laters Sincere came to the door looking good I must say.