TDE-The Empress

Zarren P.O.V

"Tell me where the hell is he?"-i coldly said.I look at him tss i really hate traitor(s).

"J-just k-k-kill m-me bi-bitch."-nauutal na sabi nya.I smile at him then walk toward like a BEAUTY QUEEN.

"If you not gonna tell me where the hell the hell is he, I'm gonna kill your family with you Beloving GIRLFRIEND in front of you."-nanglaki nama yung mata hahahaha para na syang gwago.Let me guess he's 17 years of old.

"Y-y-you c-can't d-do that?"-he said again.Im getting boredhere.

"Can honey do you want a sample?"-smile at him before i get my phone.I dialed Ken one of my gangmate.

[Hello Empress]

"How is she?"

[The girl empress? Hmmm she's okey. Hmmm emp can i-i mean we.Can we taste her?]

"So you want to raped her isn't you?"-i look at him and smirk.

[Hell yea empress she's so fucking hot]

"I'll call you later just don't fucking touch her"

[Copy queen]

I'll hang up then look at him.He glare at me.Then he shout.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH YOUR A DEMON."-he shout.Laugh at him.

"Yes im a demon.This place? This is the demon territory where you've die hahahah"- i stop laughing when i heard him sobs.Like..... HOLY SHITS..... He turn me on....I want to see more bloods.I'll sign then i look at him

"Choose your gonna telling me where the hell is he or your girlfriend's life"-after saying that words i look it him.Tss pathetic.

"C-c-canada he's in Toronto Canada he have a headquarter there and he's planning to kill you."-he said.I smile at he and get my gun.

"Thanks for the information Hahahahahaha so pathetic"-Bago pa man sya makapagsalita ay pinaputukan ko na sya sa ulo.Tss bobo kasi.

I dialed Ken again.

[Yes Empress]

"You can do whatever you want in that woman make sure after you rape her you will kill her merciless.Understood?"

[Copy queen]

Then i'll hang up.I call my butler to clean this mess.

[Hello young lady]

"Clean the mess here in our HQ"

And then i'll hang up.

Pumunta na ako sa may Lamborghini ko at umuwi na.BTW

Im Jamica Zarren Ocozama Ford.16 years of old.Mess in me swear your fucking dead.Arasu?

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Sorry po sa mga bad words.

Don't foget to vote and comment po.

Sorry for wrong grammar and typos.

Next

Her family