Chapter 1 : The Performance

As you woke up wearing your favorite pj's, You jumped out of your bed and headed straight to the bathroom to take some soothing bath for the day. It is the day wherein you have no classes and you are free from waking up early. It's summer and the weather will keep on getting hotter despite the said weather. As you were taking a soothing bath on your bathtub, your phone rang with your bestfriend's caller id.

"Yo,what's up?",you said through the phone. "Hey! (Y/N) Can you please come with me to EXO's concert together with my sister? Please (Y/N) I'm begging you",he said with a cute tone making you cringe. "I'm n-", you got cut because of him rushing to your house to beg personally.

As the call ended, you finished taking a bath and wore your favorite cropped top with the print saying "shit happens" and paired it up with your white-washed denim high-waisted shorts together with your adidas superstar shoes.

"I feel so alive wearing my casual clothes rather than wearing my uniform for like years in my everyday life when i was still studying,phew",You said in a happy tone. With that,You came down and made yourself some american breakfast.
While you were making your breakfast the doorbell suddenly rang. You cursed and asked yourself if you invited someone,Knowing the fact that you didn't even invited anyone you opened the door and saw your bestfriend,NAM JOOHYUK.

"what the fuck,dude?",you said annoyingly. "Please come with me together with my sister,I just can't go with her all fangirling and stuff",He said. You looked away and got mad of what he said,Well guess what you're on your period so why not.
"I'm not a fan of them! I don't even know their names and yet you're telling me to go with you? What the hell Joohyuk-ah!",you said as you slammed the door infront of his face. Joohyuk then sighed and came with his sister leaving a ticket infront of your doormat.

As you finished your breakfast you washed the dishes and went inside your room.
You jumped on your bed and as usual you did lay down. "Ahhhhh,it's so nice having such a great time with my bed" you said. You heard your phone rang and it says that you recieved a message. And it says:

From: My bestfriend,Joohyuk💕
Ya!The concert is at 6pm. If you'll come meet me at 12nn at the foodcourt. I left the ticket on your doormat. We are VIP Seated and We have a backstage pass so you should come. I know you're not a fan,So do i. I'm just doing this for my sister. It's her birthday gift from me. So please come ㅠㅠ ily my chingu 😭💕

You sighed as you read his message and you decided to come for the sake of your bestfriend. You changed into your white cropped sweatshirts that has korean letterings and wore your black high waisted shorts with your nike air max kicks. As you finished preparing you headed to the mall and went to the foodcourt.

"Joohyuk-ah!,Where are you?I'm here at the foodcourt already!",you exclaimed m thru the phone. "Where are you exactly?",he said. "I'm infront of a Shawarma stall near the so called fansite noonas here.",you said clearly.

As you ended the call with your bestfriend joohyuk,You sat down on a chair near the fansite noonas. While you are waiting for Joohyuk, You opened your twitter account and found the hashtag #ExoluxionInSeoul. Since it's trending you tapped the hashtag and tons of posts showed up. As you were scrolling thru the Exoluxion feed,A fansite noona asked you who is your bias. You struggled and saw a fan that says "Baekhyun" and you told her that it was Baekhyun and gave you a photocard of baekhyun and left.

You were relieved thanks to that fan. You stared at your photocard and looked up to his profile on the internet and since joohyuk wasn't still around you tried listening to their songs and watched some variety shows. After waiting for years,Joohyuk arrived together with her sister.

"YA!DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT ALREADY?!HAISH!",You said annoyingly. "mianhe~ the traffic is no joke",he said. "okay fine so what now?",you said and looked away. "Let's go,Kids!",Sungkyung said happily.

As the three of you is heading towards the concert hall, Joohyuk saw taht you are holding a baekhyun photocard together with your ticket. "ya!what's that? I thought you're not a fan of them?",Joohyuk asked and wiggled his eyebrows. "A fansite noona thing girl gave it to me.",You said. "okay then",he replied. "hey! You two! Come here! We're next!",Sungkyung said.

You went inside the room with joohyuk and sungkyung. It was time for the high touch.
You held each and every member's hand and as you were about to hold baekhyun's hands you were amazed by his looks and his smile,You almost fainted infront of him and you just simply said "Oppa,You're so handsome" With that Baekhyun replied a thank you with his rectangular shaped smile.

As the high-touch event was about to end you still have a photo opportunity with them. So after the high touch event you headed to the washroom with Sungkyung and asked her "Eonni,That Baekhyun Guy is just wow.He's so perfect",You said while putting on some lip tint. "O-oh?!Ahh,Ne",She replied awkwardly. As the both of you finished retouching,You headed to the room wherein the photo opportunity will take in.

As you were about to pick seats for you to sit on you picked the last chair to the left because it was near the exit. As exo arrived, You were left dumbfounded when bakehyun was just right behind you ready to take the photo. You smiled and he tapped your shoulder to have a high five but then he recognized you and asked for your name and he complimented you a lot. After the short conversation,He winked at you and left with the members.

time went so fast and you just found yourself lining up for your seats inside the hall with Joohyuk and Sungkyung. As you three were sitted, The production team started playing exo's mv and the crowd is screaming so does Sungkyung.

Your seat is the first row iand is close to the stage after vip standing. At exactly 8pm,The concert started. They sang MAMA as their opening song. They sang a lot and danced to their song and even interacted with their fans by taking selcas with them and even throwing some cute little stuff toys  for their fans.

As you were just chilling,A cute little emoji toy flew right infront of your face and the person who threw the toy saw it. Which turned out to be "BYUN BAEKHYUN". He was shocked and did a V pose that represents peace and ran infront of the vip seated section and bowed. You laughed at his cuteness and replied with an okay sign and he cheekily smiled and ran off the stage with the exo members.

"eyyy,looks like someone is a fan here.",Joohyuk said and pouted. You just laughed at his childish act.

SUNGKYUNG's POV

(y/n) told me she likes baekhyun and i'm here being all awkward and stuff because he is my ex. Gosh why is life like this. But i'll just be friends with her and it's not bad bcs I already MOVED ON.

As the concert ended. You went home and drifted to sleep knowing that you had a great time today with the nam siblings.

-

HOW IS CHAPTER 1? OMFG.
Anyways Hi I'm Man Daye! I'm in a cover group called BLAQLISTED (you can search it up on youtube and instagram) And this is my first time making a story so please bear with me ㅠㅠ that's all. 감사합니다 여러븐들~ 💕
-만다예 💕