Chapter 1

(Jellal is in the guild which you should know that means Crime Sorcier is there too)

Lucy's POV
We were celebrating after winning the Grand Magic Games it was fantastic and we got our old guild back although the mayor and the towns people made it look better. Everyone in the guild are as loud as every and Gajeel just got on the stage and started singing refusing to give up the microphone about 45 minutes of fighting Gajeel for the mic and finally getting it away from him Cana declared a drinking contest and Laxus, Natsu, Gray, Jellal, Gajeel, and Freed took place in it of course they lost to Kana I don't know how she drinks so much.
After a while everyone and when I say everyone I mean everyone was passed out "Girls please take the Boys home (Mira, Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Levy, Cana) since your actually sober and the only ones here" Master Makarov asked. We nodded and did as he asked.

(The boys that lost to Cana in the drinking contest.)

As we headed down the same road to drop them off we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Mira's POV
I wake up laying next to Laxus then I realized this isn't my room and naked !!WAIT LAXUS!! he was naked too then i start to panic as I get up I put my clothes on exited the house running back to fairy hills crying.

Lucy's POV
I woke up and realized that I was in Natsu's house I looked over and saw Natsu I got curious and looked under the cover and saw Natsu's little friend after that I noticed I was naked too I started to panic I got up got dressed and ran back to my apartment I unlocked my apartment ran in closed it and slid down the door it was then that I realized I was crying I don't know why but I was and I just embraced it.

Juvia's POV
Juvia woke up and saw that she wasn't in her room juvia looked down and saw that she was naked juvia looked to her left and saw Gray-sama juvia started crying as she slowly got up putting her clothes on and ran back to fairy hills still crying.

Ezra's POV
I woke up noticing that I wasn't in my room I looked over and saw Jellal I got up and put my clothes on (You know the ones that she wears under her armor) and left his apartment by the time I got back to my room in fairy hills I was crying harder and harder.

Levy's POV

I woke up sore all over not realized that I wasn't in my room I looked over saw Gajeel started to panic after finding out I'm Naked and so is he I get up and put my clothes on and ran back to fairy hills crying all the way there.

Cana's POV
I woke up head throbbing I get up to find myself naked then noticed I'm not in my room then i notice Freed I hurry and get dressed and run back to fairy hills I felt liquid down my face realizing that I'm crying then out of nowhere I started crying harder.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I that was long I was getting lazy writing all that so please stick around I promise the next chapter will be more interesting and if you don't then Thanks for at least reading the 1st chapter.😜✌
-------------------------------------------------------------