Chapter 5

Authors POV 4months later
Four months have passed and the girls have settled in to their new home. They are currently getting ready to go to their doctors appointment.

Mira POV
I just got finished getting dressed I walked out of my bathroom and out of my room I made my way downstairs to find Ayano, and Asami waiting in the kitchen I reached up in the cabinet and grab three granola bars and just sat the waiting for the others. It was about 15 minutes later when everyone was finally downstairs we all practically had the same thing on some shorts and a black tank top with black knee high boots except Erza's shorts were red, Lucy's were pink, Levy's were orange, Cana's were brown, Juvia's were blue, and mine were white. We headed out to the car and we all piled in and were on our way to the hospital, once we got there we all got out of the car and made our way to the door well Cana, Juvia, and Erza made their way to the door Me, Lucy, and Levy were barfing from the car ride why did we have to get pregnant by dragon slayers, well I guess its not all bad considering we gained their powers yea you heard me right we have their powers, the day when it happened was horrible I was sitting there and out of nowhere I started craving lighting now me being me I just thought I was going crazy and the weird cravings started kicking in but then I opened my hand and lighting was there I was going crazy everyone ran downstairs to the sound of me screaming and turns out I wasn't the only one but anyway, we are waiting in the waiting room as of right now.

Cana POV
The nurse came in and told me to follow her and so I did. Once I got in there I had to wait a few minutes for the doctor to set up everything for the ultrasound he told me to lay back and pull my shirt up to were it was under my chest once I did that he put this jelly stuff on my belly once the picture showed up I saw my baby I started to cry I was really looking at my baby, once he was done he wiped the jelly off my belly and I pulled my shirt down and sat there he told me that my baby was healthy and that if I wanted to know the gender I would have to wait Intel the next check up in 6 weeks he handed me the picture of my baby and I thanked him and walked out with him to the girls I showed them the picture and they all squealed over it, the doctor took the next person in which was Juvia we all sat back down and I continued to look at the picture of my baby.

Juvia POV
I was laying down with my shirt pulled up I was excited to see my baby but my little bump was bigger then everyone else's ill have to ask about that later, when the picture came up I smiled brightly I was looking at something amazing. "Well looks like three heartbeats" the doctor says then I start to panic I kept asking him questions like 'Is there something wrong with my baby' or 'Is there a problem', "Calm down miss there's nothing wrong your having Triplets" that's when I started crying not because I was sad but because I was overjoyed when he said they were alright he handed me a picture and we walked back to the waiting room I told the girls that I was having Triplets and they congratulated me I thanked them and sat along with them while the next person went in which was Levy. I just sat there with a huge smile on my face.

Levy POV
Once I sat down on the bed I laid back and pulled my shirt up he started the ultrasound and once I seen that baby on the screen I stared at the screen with so much amazement in my eyes. When he was done he handed me the picture and told me that the baby is fine and to come back in 6 weeks for another check up we walked out and sat down in one of the chairs next to I Erza but Erza went next I was just recalling what I just saw and I still amazed.

Authors POV
(Okay so this is taking to long so I'm just going to do this read on.)
Erza came back to the waiting room telling the girls she's having twins.
Lucy comes out and is also having twins. Mira is having one baby.

Ayano POV
The girls were tired and hungry so we were on our way home but that was before I forgot I still have to go shopping told the girls they said that the were tired and their feet hurt so me and Asami go in the store and they'll stay in the car we had no problem but how do their feet hurt and they have been sitting practically all day. While me and Asami were in the store we saw these two cute guys but we stopped looking when we saw their Fairytale mark we hurried and grabbed what we needed and we paid for it and left we didn't know if they were with other people from Fairytale so we couldn't take the chance we loaded everything in the car then got in and drove off. Once back to the house me and Asami put the food away and started to prep dinner Mira and Lucy offered to help but we declined so while we were cooking they were in the living room watching TV. With the food done I put some on the plates we were having fried chicken with macaroni 'n' broccoli I started walking out with the plates well the levitating plates if you use magic. When I got in there they were sleep but when your pregnant you have to eat before you sleep or you will be up in the middle of the night at least that's what the research says, I woke them up to eat they ate but then they claimed they weren't tired anymore yea right so I put in a movie and sat there for 10 minutes and they were knock out, told ya me and Asami used our levitation to take them to their rooms and we went to ours and slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys like I say all the time for those who stayed Thank You and hope you read the next chapter when its up.