Deuce x J-Dog

Deuce (Aron, right) J-Dog (Jorel, left)- Kobra.

(J-Dog's POV)
I couldn't sleep. I was tired but my brain thought differently. I looked over at my lover. Aron Erlichman. I just wanted to climb on top of him and tell him how beautiful he is.

I oblige to my mind. I slink myself over Aron, kissing his shoulder blades. His breath hitches in his throat. I continue kissing his Russian skin- the taste of sweat still lingering, "I love you so much. When you're like this. Vulnerable. Weak."

He breathed heavily, but I wanted to hear him beg.

"Fuck... Jorel..." his thick Russian accent making me want him. Need him. But I still wanted to hear him beg for me.

I rock my hips a bit on his, he bites his lip to hold back a moan.

"Come on baby... do I have to beg you?"

"N-No..." he trails off.

"No what kitten?" I smirk.

"No D-Daddy."

"Good boy." I lace my fingers through his jet black hair. I keep my grip and yank his head toward mine.

"You're so beautiful baby." I grin, kissing his jaw line. I slip off both our pants and boxers, leaving us completely naked. I take in the sight before me, Aron Erlichman; naked, vulnerable. Ready.

I lick the small of his back, causing a moan. I smirk and continue licking his skin. His tattoed fingers grip the sheets of the hotel bed. His back arches, his arms shaking. I love seeing how ready he is. How desperate he is for any friction at all.

"Jay... please..." he groans. His hips rocking on the bed, needing any kind of friction. I grab his hips, creating purple bruises. He doesn't need an excuse for them. I prep myself and slide inside of him without warning.

"Oh... Jay!"

I have never lost control during sex, neither has Aron. I can't focus on anything but his moans and the head board of the bed banging on against the wall rapidly. 

"Oh yes.... Jay." The sound of his moan makes me come instantly. He comes shortly after words, and I collapse on on the bed next to him. We are both sweating and panting.

"I love you Jorel Decker." He says, snuggling into my chest.

"I love you too Aron Erlichman."