About Brooklyn

This part of the book is where I want to tell you all about the characters.

Brooklyn:

Brooklyn (Brook) is damaged. She was never abused just hated. Her parents couldn't stand her and repeatedly told her what a disappointment she was. At school, she was bullied. She's never had a boyfriend, yet is called a slut for one picture. Not even a nude, just in a bikini. Teachers notice her scars but don't say anything.

Even worse then it all, she constantly puts herself down. She knows she's not enough. She knows she is worthless.

She suffers from deep depression since she was 14. Now 19, she still suffers from the diease. She thinks no one will help her, everyone she has ever loved has left her.

That is until, Louis Tomlinson saves her life.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: Alright guise this was written on a tablet so excuse any mistakes.

This will be the last update for any book for a while.

Because, Wattpad won't let me log out of my shred account @1Dmaniacs

So I just might close this account and transfer all of my books to there....

So once again this is tablet written cause Wattpad is being a bootay hole.

So... Byee everyone!!!

Vote comment if you think I should go through with my plan!!

~Karly <3