Chapter 3

Joe Anoa'i

~

She said WHAT? "You want to have my babies?" She nodded eagerly and kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Whenever you're ready, Adriana." Her eyes got big and she kissed me again. "So, if we did it right now without a condom, you wouldn't care?" I shook my head. "You have nothing to worry about. I'm here now." She wiped a tear from her eye and smiled. "I love you so much, Joe. I'm happy I have you back." "I'm glad we're back together. You've made me so happy." "How did you even find- dumb question. Patricia." I laughed and nodded slowly. "She would ALWAYS tell me to call you. I couldn't do it. I thought you would reject me like you did the first time." She smacked my chest and laughed. "Lies! I didn't turn you down! You totally rejected me!" "I did not! You laughed in my face and shook your head." She bursted out in laughter and leaned into my chest. "I did, didn't I?" I shook my head and laughed with her. The way she places her left hand on her chest when she laughs really makes me happy, because she seems so excited now. And that ring looks incredible on her finger. "I'm sorry, baby. I was young and dumb. I appreciate you now." She smacked my butt and bit her lip. "Adriana, stop." I put my hands on hers and moved it from my butt. The things I would do to her. "Just do me. I'm ready." I acted on impulse and jumped on her, kissing her softly. She hungrily kissed back, but slowed down to match my pace. She started taking off my pants and I slipped off her dress slowly. I guess you can say... We didn't use a condom.

Adriana Valentine

~

Shit, making love to Joe will never get old. The way he holds me afterwards is just amazing. His big, muscular arms are so warm and loving. I love my man. "You look happy, baby. I wonder who put that smile on your face?" "This guy named Leati. He's pretty cute. I think he's Samoan. He has a pretty huge dick, also." He started blushing and I kissed him. "You're hilarious, babe. Do I really have a huge dick?" My eyes got wide and I nodded my head. "You're gonna paralyze me one day. Once you go Samoan, you never go back." He laughed really hard and smiled slightly. "I love it, though. You hit spots I forgot about. No one can do me like you." I whispered and pecked his lips. "I love you so much." He kissed my forehead and lips. "I can't wait to marry you." I smiled and buried my face into his chest. "Should we tell your family?" "Yeah, I'll call my mom. She's gonna cry, though." "I'm used to it." We shared a laugh and he kissed me before getting out of bed. "Where are you off to?" I sat up and held the blanket to my chest as he put on his clothes. "I have to make a quick stop somewhere. I'll be back." He leaned over and kissed me. "I'll be back in twenty minutes." He smiled and walked out. I leaned back and closed my eyes and smiled. "He's amazing." I whispered to myself and moaned. My sex thoughts were cut off by my phone going off. "Hello?" I didn't even bother to check the Caller ID. "Hey, Adriana!" I smiled slightly and laughed to myself. "Hey, Matt! How are you and the kids?" "Everyone's good. How are you and my little brother doing?" I smiled and ran my hand through my hair. "We're stronger than ever. Has he told you anything about a wedding and a baby?" I giggled and looked at my ring. "Are you serious!? That's great! Congratulations, Adri. I guess you guys are trying for a baby. He would have told mom and dad by now. He can't keep a secret to save his life." I laughed and shook my head. Man, he is right. "Yeah, we're trying. I'm hoping for a boy. Fingers crossed." I heard foot steps coming up the stairs, so I assumed it was Joe or Riley. I was wrong. "Hey." I dropped my phone in fright and clutched onto the blanket tightly. "Ryan, how did you get in here?" He threw his spare key at me and grinned like a crazy person. "You should be careful with who you trust. I know how vulnerable you are. You're a hopeless romantic and you can't help it. You don't love Joe. You just love the thought of being with him." I lifted my hand to my face and sighed. "What the hell is that on your hand?" He jumped on the bed and punched me. I yelped and tried to get away, but it wasn't even happening. "Are you engaged to this clown!?" I nodded and he slapped me with all of his strength, almost knocking me out. "I asked you to marry me and you said no. I gave you four years of my life and he just walks back in here and wins you over. Why? Because he fucked you the night he came back? You're so easy, Adriana. Open your eyes!! He's using you for sex!" I felt a tear roll down my face and his face softened up. I scoffed and he got angry all over again. He got on his knees and started unbuckling his pants. "What are you doing!?" I called out Riley's name and Ryan laughed. "He isn't here right now, baby. He's at Xavier's house. He won't be back until six. That gives us two hours of more fun." He bit my neck and I screamed loudly. I wish Joe was here. "Shhhh! You wouldn't want to alert the neighbors." I heard Matt yelling over my phone, so I swiftly picked it up and whimpered. "Please, call Joe." Ryan grabbed my phone and ended the call. "What the hell are you doing!?" He backhanded me and I squealed. "I thought you loved me? You said you wouldn't hit me ever again." "If you didn't act so stupid, I wouldn't do this." I heard the door open and Ryan was pulled off of me roughly. "Get the fuck out of my fiancé's house before I put you out of your misery! You fucking bitch! How the fuck are you gonna come in here and try to rape her!? I should fucking kill you!" Ryan ran out with his tail between his legs. I cried harder and Joe tried to comfort me, but it just wasn't happening. "I'm so sorry, baby. Did he hurt you?" I nodded and whimpered as he touched my tender shoulder. "I'm gonna kill him." He whispered and I placed my hand on his cheek to calm him down. His face softened right away and it was full of worry. "I'm okay. I'm glad Matt called you." He sighed and looked down. "Me too. I just had a bad feeling, anyways. I knew I should have asked you to come with me. But, then again, he would have trashed this place." I looked at the spare key that was on the floor. "I guess I should be careful with who I trust." I looked up at him and kissed him. "Thank you for saving my life." He smiled and kissed me back. "Anything for my woman."