Sick Puppy

You and Chanyeol have been living together for 6 months

You and Chanyeol have been living together for 6 months. Most of the time Chanyeol has to work late and leave early in the morning and he's often not at home, but EXO isn't promoting their new album so the members get some well-deserved time off. Your phone dings and you swipe to open your Kakao. [Hi honey, I'll be home soon! I finally have time off! WOOOH!!] You grin from ear to ear. You finally have a chance to spend some time with him without him being exhausted. The apartment is fairly spotless, most of the time it's just you at home and often you try to stay out of the house so it's less lonely. You tidy the apartment and light a candle on the coffee table. You order takeout and head to the kitchen to unload the dishwasher. As you do so, you glance out one of the large floor to ceiling windows on the opposite wall in the living room, the Seoul skyline is rather beautiful, the glittering skyscrapers of Gangnam surrounding you, and in the distance the Han River shimmering like a silky snake, lazily meandering through the city, and far across the river, you can see Namsan Tower sticking up on the horizon. You sigh, soon Chanyeol will be here to enjoy It with you. Twenty minutes later, the door bell rings, you grab your wallet and head to the door. You pay the delivery man and take the food back into the kitchen. You're not sure how much longer Chanyeol will be so you place the bag in the microwave and shut the door so it will stay warm. Another ten minutes passes when the lock of the door finally clicks and Chanyeol comes in. He slips his backpack off his shoulder and sighs contentedly, scanning the apartment and when his eyes land on you, he grins showing his dimples, however he looks a bit paler than normal and his nose is red. He wraps you in an enormous hug and kisses you on the head. "I missed you so much!" he says, backing away to hold you at arms length then turns to the side and sneezes violently. "Aww are you sick?" you ask with a hint of disappointment. "No! I'm feeling great! I'm not sick." he sniffs then offers a smile to attempt to play it off. You look at him with sympathy in your eyes. "I ordered takeout, Tonkatsu, one of your favorites!" you say cheerily, in an attempt to comfort him. "You are just too wonderful. How did I get so lucky?" he beams, sniffing again. He puts away his things and sticks his head in the kitchen, "Do you mind if I hop in the shower quickly?" he sniffles. "Not at all," you respond, hoping the steam will help his sinuses. He returns soon later with a t-shirt and sweatpants on, his damp brown hair already curling from the moisture. You sit down in the living room and eat dinner and talk. After dinner, he takes the dirty dishes and cleans up, ignoring your insistence upon allowing you to do that. You sit down together and he pulls out his guitar and plays around a bit with it. He looks nothing like EXO's main rapper right now. He looks like the kind hearted boy with messy hair and a heartwarming smile that you fell in love with. He starts to sing and soon you feel yourself sinking into the blissful happiness of being with him and listening to his voice. His singing is frequently interrupted by sniffs and after a few minutes he sneezes again. "Agh," he grumbles, clearly frustrated. You frown a bit and offer him sympathy in your eyes. "Alright, no more denying it. You need to rest and take some medicine, honey." you say. He wrinkles his nose then sighs, " Alright fine I'll take some medicine..." After a while he takes some medicine and you wrap him in a blanket, and baby him, making him laugh. You turn on a movie and sit together on the couch. With a blanket wrapped around his head and shoulders, he wraps his arms around you pulling you under the blanket with him, squeezing you in a tight hug. You snuggle under the oversized blanket and his medicine kicks in making him drowsy, "I love you my sick little puppy," you croon softly with a joking grin. "Love you too, shorty...." he mumbles sniffing. Soon he's asleep snoring softly. You lay your head on his shoulder and feel yourself drifting off to sleep when you sneeze, waking him. He chuckles, looks like I'm not the only sick puppy now.