David Pastrňák | Boston Bruins

A/N
I just wanna say that you can send me message for request. I don't have so much ideas and it's more fun when I write request (:
----------------------------------------------

You were sitting in your room, doing work to school and the radio was playing songs. You were doing essay to psychology and the topic was 'Whats the best feeling ever?'

Actually you haven't written anything, beside the topic, because you didn't have any idea what to write and your mind was thinking about David.
You two had fight after his match. Bruins lost and he was angry. He was in bad mood and he was rude to you and say things you didn't wanna hear.
You were thinking about one sentence he said:
"You don't support me, you were just sitting and talking with Y/F/N. Are you using me for money or dating me because I am hockey player?"

You don't know how could he think that. You support him so much. Go on every match. You are happy when he scores, sad when they lose. You were living the hockey life with him. Didn't he see?

After while you found yourself looking blind into screen of your laptop, tears falling down to your tea, you made an hour ago so its probably cold.
And then it hit you! You knew whats your best feeling. Be with David. In his arms, holding his hand, kissing him, hug him....
You started writing the essay and write everything what comes into your mind.

After hour you were done and proud of yourself.
No calls and messages from David, so you decided to have shower and then go sleep.
You cleaned the mess and school things, and than someone knock on your door and the sound of bell filled your flat. The knocking didn't stop and actually you were scared.
You went open the doors. When you did that you saw David with red eyes and he was barely standing.
"Y/N I am so sorry, I love you. I was mad because we lost and I didn't score and I didn't mean anything I said. And I love you. I realize that and knew you will be mad, so I went to bar and drink too much. I love you soooo much (he showed with his hands) and please forgive me, I love you."
You were just staring on him and the one think was going on your mind: how many times did he said 'I love you' ? Than you take his hand and pul him in and he almost fell. You catch him and still didn't say a word.

You took him to your room, set him on bed, still not talking.
Took his sweatshirt off and he catch your hands "Say something, wil you forgive me or not?"
"What do you think?"
"I hope you will. I really didn't mean anything I said. Please."
"It really hurt me. Can you promise me you won't say it again?"
"I promise." his hand went up.
You smiled and said "I promise you and I love you."
"Thank you, thank you, thank you."
You kissed him and said you will go switch off lights and change your clothes and that come so you can go sleep. He just nodded and you leave him in room.

You did everything what you said and came to the room. You found David asleep. You lay next to him and he wrapped his hands around you, and that was the best feeling ever.
----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it.
Vote & comment!

With love,
Evelin.