Karma Akabane

Requested by:_Otaku_Forever_

Warning:
Smut
Swearing
~~~

Today had sucked,it had been completely and utterly horrible.I ran into my ex and he said that he wanted to meet up and talk about us,I turned him down because I had been seeing someone,but I didn't tell him that because than he would start asking me question like how I met him how long we've been going out and I couldn't deal with that right now.As I walked up to my porch I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me loving the feeling."Hey babe how was your day?" "Honestly it totally sucked" "Aww Y/N I'm sorry,you wanna stay in for the night since your day was so crappy?" I had to think about it for a moment stay inside and cuddle with Karma all day or celebrate my birthday with my friends,"Right now I just really want my friends,I'm sorry babe but I just really miss them I haven't seen them since high school and all we ever do is text" "No Y/N isn't totally ok you need your friends" "Thank you for understanding" I say as I kiss his cheek.I run inside getting ready,I'm ready within 20 minutes wearing a tight black dress that comes mid thigh,with black high heels,and a little bit of makeup,"Wow babe you look great!!" "Aww thank you baby" I say kissing him on the cheek."Are you ready to go?" "Yep lets go" We pull up to the local bar where I've been celebrating my birthday since high school,as I'm walking inside I see my friends on the dance floor and squeal with joy they see that I'm here and run over to me squealing along with me pulling me to the dance floor "Bye babe!!" I scream over the music.I had been dancing for a good 30 minutes when I needed something to drink,while I was sitting at the bar drinking a glass of cold water I see someone sit beside me out of the corner of my eye.I couldn't even believe who it was it,was my fucking ex what is he doing here."Hey I didn't know that you would be here" That's a lie I always come here on my birthday,"Is something wrong cat got your tongue?" I saw that he was smirking and turned to look at him "Look I already told you I'm seeing someone" "And that person doesn't have to know" I wanted to punch him in the face so much but I had to stay clam,"Says the one who cheated on me with how many girls oh wait that's right you never told me that much,until my cousin told me that you slept with her!!" "Look babe that was a mistake I've changed you just have to see come with me and I'll show you right now" "One I'm not your babe so don't call me that and I'm not going anywhere with you!!" but before I could do anything he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me into the bathroom with him when a fist came out of no where,"She said she wasn't interested in you prick" I couldn't believe who it was,Karma saved me and it turned me on a lot,"Thank you so much Kar-" I couldn't finish my sentence the way that he was looking at me just changed the way I saw him.He grabbed my arm and led me to our car and started the engine driving off,"Look babe I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to be here and I don't miss him what so ever" he didn't say anything but just held onto the wheel holding onto it tighter.I could feel that my panties were soaked and I couldn't control myself anymore I started rubbing his thigh,"Not right now Y/N" I wasn't listening and I started to massage his already growing memeber,"Y/N do you have a death wish" I unzipped his pants and grabbed onto his member slowly stroking my hand up and down it,"Fuck Y/N.." "Keep looking at the road babe" I place my lips on the tip and placed a kiss tasting the precum on my lips "Fuck..." I opened my mouth slowly bobbing my head up and down,"Fuck Y/N don't tease..." I started going a little faster and felt the car pull over to the side of the road.I felt him place his hand on my head pushing my head down a little more but not enough to hurt me,I bobbed my head a few more times and before I knew it I felt a warm liquid going down my throat "Fuck Y/N I love you so much" "You better" I say with a giggle taking off my panties and sat on his dick shifting a little to get use to it.I crashed my lips to his and started bouncing up and down slowly and he pull on my hair making me moan "Karma!!..." I starting bouncing faster loving the pleasure that I was having,he placed his lips on my neck trying to find me sweet spot,"Fuck Karma I love you!!" I felt his hips buckle and knew he was about to cum so I went harder and faster finding my g-spot and hitting it several times,"Cum for me Y/N come on baby" He started rubbing my clit and it pushed me over the edge I couldn't control it anymore,"Fuck Karma!!!" Him cumming inside of me,and me cumming into him "Fuck Y/N your so beautiful" "I love you Karma" "I love you too princess"
~~~
I hope you like this,it's really long because I had to give details and all that other stuff and if you would like one all you have to do it ask~