19

I shook it off and continued running to the Eiffel Tower. We stopped at it and we stepped up to enter in the tower. We were halfway up and we both screamed. "AHHHHHH!" Me and Lillian screamed hugging each other. Adrien came over and comforted us. "Omg. I'm going to faint." She said looking at me  while we were laughing. We made it to the top and I started feeling dizzy. I slightly leaned over, just a tinnny bit. Someone was behind me and knocked me over.

"AHHH! HELP!" I said clinging to the railing. The man just kept walking, he looked so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. All five of my friends grabbed ahold of me. They pulled me up and we landed on each other.

"I'm so stupid, thanks guys for helping me. But, I wasn't completely over. I felt someone push me and he or she looked familiar." I said to them and Lillian's eyes widened. "Y-you don't think its...him, do you?" She said and my whole body went numb.

When I was 7 in New York, I was kidnapped. He took me from the schoolhouse stating he was a family friend. He took me to his house and locked me in the basement. I can't remember if he tried anything bad, but I know I escaped at night. I broke the back window and crawled out. I ran to the police station. They then contacted my parents and the police to stop searching for me.

My parents told me about stranger danger before but I really thought he was a family friend. They told me to not get into anyone's car unless its ours. We got an anonymous phone call the next night saying that they'd find me one way or another."L-lillian we need to go, now." I said scared. The old man was peering at me from afar and everyone followed my eyes.

"Hey sicko! Keep your eyes to yourself!" Adrien yelled (my protective croissant). "We need to go!" I yelled running to the elevator. They all followed. I started breathing heavy and felt like I was going to have a panic attack. I slid down my back to the elevator wall and broke down in tears.

"H-He's back! He can't come back! He's going to hurt me!" I yelled in tears and everyone hugged me. "That's enough touring for today. Let's take her home." Alya said stepping off the elevator. "I agree." Marinette chimed. I looked back and the man looked at me and smiled. I turned around.

"He's looking at us! He's going to know where we live!" I yelled. "You're right." Nino said. "You should stay over my house Y/N, all four of us can have a sleepover." Marinette said. "Me too?" Lillian said. "Of Course." Marinette said smiling. "OK, but I really need to tell my parents so let's head over." I said and they nodded their heads. I opened the door and went to my parents who were talking to Lilly's parents.

"He's back." I said simply and their eyes widened. "What? Where was he?" My mom asked. "He was at the Eiffel Tower. He recognized me and tried to push me off while I was looking at the view." I said. "Excuse me ma'am but would it be okay if she stayed over my house? You know so he doesn't know where Y\N  actually lives." Marinette asked and my mom nodded. To be continued...

————————————————————
Jdjfjdjvjfjvjdjfjdjfhfuismsncjidjd I'm soooooo freaking sorry for not updating. I've been sick and didn't feel like doing it so I apologize. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ~Hannah🐞🐱