One

The moment you heard that Daryl and Rick found an outpost of a group nearby, you knew he would plan to head out to attack them soon, knowing he wouldn't want any danger close to your group. That attack happened sooner than you would have expected, when you found out they had Maggie and Carol captured.

It was successful, and you didn't think much of it, considering it wasn't a big group and that you killed everyone on this outpost.

But what you didn't know... well, didn't expect, was a bigger group attacking you right back. They called themselves the Saviors, who the outpost belonged to. This was trouble, so much trouble that you knew you wouldn't all make it out alive. If even one person would actually make it out alive.

It wasn't long before you and part of your group were caught and lined up on your knees while Negan, leader of the large group of Saviors, circled all of you. You were in big trouble and you were very positive that you were going to die soon.

All the thoughts blacked out everything that happened around you; you didn't notice Negan talking and you couldn't focus on anything happening at the moment. All you could think about was that you were going to die soon and you hated yourself for being so weak, considering you were always the tough one. In this world, you just had to be a tough person.

If you weren't, you were an easy target.

"Eeny... meeny... miney... mo..." you noticed Negan say as he swung Lucille around, walking from person to person.

Again, your senses blacked out and you were captured in your thoughts. This was it. This was how you were going to end. All you wanted to do was to get Maggie some medical care and here you were. One of you was going to die and at the moment it felt like it was you.

That was until the screams of some people of your group ripped you out of your thoughts, and you saw that Negan was currently brutally smashing in Abraham's head.

Tears escaped your eyes, though you couldn't scream, you couldn't make a single noise. For some reason nothing worked. You most likely wouldn't even be able to get up if you really wanted to.

The next thing you noticed was Daryl trying to protest, trying to attack Negan, which did not end well. Negan's bloodthirst increased and again he looked around the crowd to see who he was going to kill.

For one second, his eyes met yours, while a smirk spread across his face and he walked into your direction. This was it. You were dead. So dead.

Without saying anything, he swung Lucille before you closed your eyes. You weren't going to look at anyone while he was killing you. But the hit you were waiting for never came, so you opened your eyes again and the second you did, Negan started smashing Glenn's head, Glenn out of everyone. Over the whole time you'd been with this group, Glenn became like a brother to you and you just couldn't believe what was happening at this exact moment. Not that you would have wanted anyone else of the group to be in this place, but Glenn?

You screamed and cried as you watched Negan kill the man sitting next to you until he fell over. It was horrific to watch. Images you could never forget. The way Maggie screamed for Glenn, the way his eye poked out.

It was simply disturbing, and you had no idea how you were ever going to forget this.

"Now I hope you fucking learned a lesson, or do you little fucks need more of this?" Negan grinned as he walked over to Rick, seeing as he was the leader of your group.

"I fucking thought so," he said while the whole group stayed silent, except for those few sobs that left you and a couple of others.

"Get that fucking prick in the truck, we'll take him hostage," Negan ordered and swung Lucille to Daryl, blood splattering all over his face.

Two men walked over to Daryl and pulled him up by his arms, while a third person was walking behind him with a gun pointed to his head. Rick protested, of course, considering Daryl was one of his closest friends, but it seemed to fuel Negan even more.

"And why don't I fucking take one of your women with me as well? Make her one of my fucking wives? I feel like that's a great fucking idea," Negan smirked and again some of the guys protested, to no use though.

Negan was walking past every one of you. He started with Sasha, looking intensely at her before moving on to Maggie.

"Oh, poor fucking doll, was that your husband? Well, too fucking bad for you," he smirked before moving on to Michonne. He didn't pay too much attention to her before he moved on to Rosita; he bowed down to look her right in the eye with a smug grin, but didn't say anything and then he walked over to you.

"Well, aren't you a sweet fucking something, doll? Haven't heard you all night until I fucking smashed that guy's head in. Was he close to you? I'm not fucking sorry," Negan grinned at you.

When you thought he was going to leave you alone, you were totally wrong. He kept standing in front of you until he pointed Lucille at you.

"You, I'm going to take you with me, doll," he smirked widely, and suddenly all of your senses came back.

"No," you simply said. You didn't want to go with this asshole, not after what he had done.

"Excuse me, what did you fucking say? You don't have any fucking say in this, doll. Unless you want me to fucking cut off one of your guys' arms," he said and raised his eyebrows.

"Screw you," you hissed at him, but then got up.

"Sassy, love the ones that play hard to get. But we all fucking know you can't fucking deny me," Negan winked at you before ordering two of his men to bring you to the same truck Daryl was in.

You looked back at your group, looked at their sad and broken faces, and you could tell they were scared. Scared of what was going to happen to you. They knew Daryl could defend himself if it came to it, but they weren't sure about you when you were surrounded by almost all men.

"I'll get them back for what they did, I promise," you told them before getting into the truck.

"Big words for a woman like you, just that they are to no fucking use," Negan grinned. The back of the truck was closed as you heard Negan start talking to Rick again; you couldn't make out what it was though, the metal of the truck not giving much away of what happened outside.

You were more shocked when the truck started suddenly moving, and you slightly fell over, bruising your hand a little.

"We're going to get out of here, I swear," you told Daryl, who for once did not say anything. Who for once did not act like the tough guy, but actually let his tears flow. You weren't with Rick and his group since the beginning, but you knew that Glenn and Daryl knew each other for a very long time and you could understand him.

You were sad as well, but now that you were in Negan's hands, you couldn't show him any sensitive and submissive side of you. You had to defend yourself and your honor.

No matter what it would take.