Chapter 2

You were the instantly amazed of the sight of the Queen. She looked beautiful......

'I think I'm in love' you thought as you gazed at her.

You didn't even notice you were drooling.....

Kristoff shook you out of your trance, " You okay"? His face full of concern.

You nodded, " Yeah.... Just lost in thought, I guess".

" Well, In that case, I present you...The royal family"! Kristoff said, Smiling.

You felt your heart skip a beat when Queen Elsa smiled at you. The Princess stood up from her seat and nicely greeted you, " Hello, I'm Princess Anna, It's nice to meet you".

" It's an honor to meet you too, Princess ". You said as you bowed.

Both of you shook hands.

Elsa walked towards you, The beautiful smile she was wearing was making you blush uncontrollably. The way her hips moved from right to left made you think of inappropriate things.

You bowed and brushed some H\C away from your blushing face.

" Hello, Queen Elsa... It's a pleasure to finally meet you". You say with a smile.

Elsa smiled back as she extended her hand. You copy her. Shaking hands, Your heart is pounding......

Kristoff put an hand on your shoulder, " she's a really good friend of mine...". You put an arm around him and pat him on the back, " Yeah.... We're very good friends...He's like a brother to me".

Elsa and Anna smiled at what was happening in front of them.

You looked at Elsa and she looked at you.

' This Queen is gonna be a really important person in my life'. You thought as you and Elsa were having a a mini staring contest that you hoped would never end.