Q & A!!

-This is the longest chapter I have ever written bc I made this in book form bc I wanted to be creative. Rip

----

"Hey guys it's Kendell here or @J-coat, and right now I'm at the Bangtan dorms with all of Bangtan fully awake!"

"Um... Ken, Yoongi is sleeping on my lap," Hoseok tells me sighing, beginning to play with the sleeping figure's hair.

I facepalm and shake my head, before speaking up, "Well, most of Bangtan fully awake." I open my Wattpad app, and goes to the most recent comment on the last chapter that I published so I can read all the comments so I can prepare for the Q&A. "Okay guys, are you ready to start the q&a?" I asks all the conscience Bts members.

They all nod, it's pretty early in the morning right now so it's not surprising how a few let out very little audible 'yeahs' and a snore from Yoongi.

"Okay the first question is for Yoongi," I grin, choosing a question for Yoongi first, so he can wake up, Yoongi continues to snore making Hoseok blush lightly and begins to shake his Hyung. "Yoongi, wake up~ it's a question for you~" Yoongi slurs and his eyes finally flutter open, as he lifts his head up from Hoseok's lap, seeming as though it made his lap suddenly feel cold.

"Okay give me the question already so I can go back to sleep," Yoongi orders, rubbing his eyes a little. "Oh this isn't your only question buddy, you're going to have to stay up for more~" I smirk, hearing a groan from Yoongi as I look down to read his question.

"@PrincessEatJIN commented, 'Wadddup fûckes' " I chuckle a bit reading the question, seeing Yoongi keep the same facial expression. "That's not a question," he blinks before resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder and begins to play with his fingers smiling.

I stretch getting more comfortable in the chair across the couch with all of Bangtan on it, the next question is for Namjoon," I say making Namjoon lift his head up happily. "Let's see what beautiful questions the fans asked the leader," he gushes.

I try to hold in my laughter as I read the question for Namjoon, "@horseseok asked, 'why are you so irrelevant' with no capitalization once so ever." "How could someone not capitalize their commen-" Hoseok begins to speak up when Namjoon holds his hand out to make him cease talking. "This is my question Hoseok, and what does horseseok mean why am I so irrelevant? I'm the leader, I'm always relevant," Namjoon folds his arms, and begins to slouch on the couch making Jin kiss his temple to calm him down.

The next question is from @etherealgyeom asked, 'y u such a lil bitch'  and they have gotten a reply from @horseseok agreeing, this question goes to you Taehyung." I say and looks up at Taehyung who is leaning into his palms of his hands, his elbows crooked into his knees as he replies, "Your mom taught me." Jin who's next to him, hits him repeatedly before scolding him saying that's not how you treat the fans when he just shrugs and says it's the truth.

"This question is for you Jimin," I smile pre-reading the question as he stops staring at Jungkook. "Shoot." I nod, before reading it aloud, "@flowercrownian stated, 'I question your ass sometimes' with @gloomyjoon agreeing and @pollywannacracker saying 'Ohh that ass' " Jimin opens his mouth to say something but closes it shortly before getting up from his seat and walking upstairs leaving all of us confused.