Chapter 1

( A/N: The ninja turtles will be in the story as well but as human okay to the story)

Word Count:2939

Warnings: Violence and mild swearing 

Word Key:

(H/P/C)= Headphone color

(H/L)= Hair Length

(H/C)=Hair Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V

Dream:

"Hold on Y/N!" shouted a man I could not see his face. I didn't even know where I was at, I could hear explosions all around me, everything was fading in and out, it was so blurry. I began to feel myself slipping from the man's grip, I began to panic. Tears began to stream down my face as fear took over me."Swift don't let me go!" I shouted to him, how the heck did I even know his name? I began to slip out of his grip, I was looked down and saw fire and destroyed buildings, I guess we were in the air. I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. I then felt myself slip more out of his grip then I began to fall down. "Y/N!!"Swift shouted, with tears streaming down his face. "Swift!!" I shouted, reaching out for him.

(End of Dream)

I immediately woke up from the nightmare I just had.I looked around, gripping my sheets. I looked at the time and it was 5 am, around the time I get up normally. I let out a sigh and got out of my bed. Lately I have been having the same dream for the past week. I never figured out who this Swift person is or what it meant. I just got used to it at this point but the one thing I could never figure out was how I knew his name but never met him in real life. I let out another sigh, this time longer. I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit. (The image above is your outfit) I brushed out my (H/L), (H/C), brushed my teeth and got dressed. I grabbed my backpack, phone and headphones and left the house. My mom was never home and my older brother lived in LA and never visited us but he would text me sometimes.I put on my (H/P/C) and began to play Three Days Grace: Never To Late. I had to wake up early each day so I can get to school, a.k.a hell, so I didn't have to worry about all the kids bullying me when I showed up at school. I reached school after a couple of minutes of walking and listening to my music.

I thought it was going to be empty but I was wrong, everyone was walking into school. I let out a sigh, remembering that there is going to be a school concert at the end of the day. That meant we had to get to school early. I walked slowly to the entrance to the school, kids threw paper balls at me, others pushed and shoved me. Some put papers on my back, others called me names but I couldn't hear them. I turned up the music more and kept walking to my first class, which was boring math. I sat in the very back, the teachers always kept me away from other students to keep me safe from the other students, but it would make me look more like an outcast, causing me to get more bullied. The teacher didn't arrive yet, so everyone in the class began to throw notes at me saying to die and kill yourself. I just shrugged, it wasn't new to me until one kid threw a note at me and it said 'The name is Leonardo, but you can call me Leo. Anyways don't listen to them they have nothing better to do. I see you at lunch all alone, come and hang out with me and brothers. Don't worry we won't bully you and we won't let anyone be rude to you. -Leo.' For the first time in a long time I smiled but inside, if I smiled on the outside, people would notice and beat me up. The teacher walked inside and began her lesson. I would tune in and out, at one point, I put my headphones on and listened to music while she taught the lesson.