-13-

Kat looked into the trees surrounding her. She sat down with the bunny, caressing its head. "I don't want to leave you, but the Doctor is a very grumpy man."

She brought the bunny to eye level. "I love you bunny. I don't wanna leave you, but I have to otherwise he'll yell at me. He can be scary sometimes too..." She set the bunny down on the ground, standing up.

"I bid you a sweet farewell, little bunny. I'm sorry." The rabbit hopped off, leaving Kat in the woods still. She frowned after it.

"Where did I come from?" She thought, turning in a circle to observe the identical tree lines. "Dang it."

She picked a random direction, coming out where she had entered. This time, without a rabbit. She slowly trudged back up to the Doctor.

"Kat, it's been ten minutes."

"And?"

"And... it doesn't take that long to let a rabbit go."

"It does when you love her." Kat stared at him for a moment, a blank expression on her face.

"You don't love her, it's a rabbit. You knew the rabbit for a full twenty minutes."

"I..." Kat sighed. "Open the door or something."

"Don't make any noise." With that, the Doctor continued to slowly open the door and quietly walk inside.

Kat followed. "That's asking a lot from a girl who was just separated from her bunny."

"Shhh!" the Doctor whispered. Footsteps sounded overhead.

"You shoosh!" Kat whispered forcefully, looking up.

The Doctor shot her a murderous look as a voice sounded from above and the footsteps proceeded to get closer.

"Why are we breaking into-"

The Doctor put a forceful finger up to his lips.

She shut up.

He began to move in the direction of the kitchen, away from the staircase.

"Wha-"

The Doctor widened his eyes at her and slightly turned his head as if to say 'shut up!'.

She shrugged, following him. She was utterly confused, and not talking like this was difficult.

They continued through the house and came to a final room with the door slightlyopen. The walls were a pasty white and inside was a single filing cabinet. Asthey crept through the opening, an Angel appeared in front of them. 

***

A/N:

Dun. Dun. Dun! Josh Dun, so is this chapter dun! 

Goodbye!