Jealous- Mikey

Mikey and i were out hanging with bryce and couple of other friends and we were walking around the mall just doing nothing. Mikey hand a firm hard grip onto my hand while we were walking and would softly rub his thumb over my knuckles to calm me down. Now we've only been dating for over 3 months and his fans dont know yet so its a big step for me and him to walk out in public holding hands.

We went into hot topic, well more like me and mikey mainly because i drug him in here with me, its one of my favorite stores. i bought a few shirts and we began to walk out again while bryce and the others were ahead of us. As we were walking a few fans came up to mikey and bryce and asked for pictures. a tall skinny blonde hair girl with bright blue eyes and with tons of makeup on and with short shorts on looked at me and gave me a death glare. she soon looked at mikey and giggled and smiled and began rubbing her hands all over him while looking at me the whole time. i brushed it off and sat down at a bench. 

A few other girls came up and began to crowd them. the blonde girl came walking up to me and looked at me. "whats a ugly bitch like you doing with my man mikey?" she asked lightly pushing my shoulder, i looked at her and didnt say anything. "huh? answer me" she said pushing me again. i still stood my ground and held it in. "youre too ugly to be with someone like him, he'd be better off with me" she said and pushed me and i fell back onto my butt and dropped my phone. some of the fans saw what she did and told mikey and bryce. i had enough of this, so i stood up and pushed her to the ground. She got up "you bitch" she said and swung at me but i dogged it and punched her in the face. she fell to the ground. Mikey and bryce came running up to me and her. "next time think before you insult someone you barely even know" i said. Mikey came by me and held onto me. "woah my babys got some moves" he said and looked at me "mikey baby she hit me first" the blonde bitch said while getting up, i glared at her "dont call me baby, and dont you ever lay a hand on my girlfriend ever" he said to her, she hughed and walked off. i laughed and so did everyone else. "damn i didnt know you could do that" bryce said looking at me. i blushed and nodded "well she insulted me and was getting on my nerves and then she pushed me, i pushed her back, she swung but i dogged and i punched her in the face" i said smiling. He laughed. 

We began to walk through the mall again but mikey was keeping me close. i smiled at him. We went to the food court and i got pizza because duh (lol) me and mikey shared the pizza. As soon as we were done we began to walk out, as we were walking i spotted the same blonde bitch from earlier and she smirked at me and began walking closer to me and mikey. i smiled and turned to mikey and attached our lips, he was confused at first but soon kissed back. We kissed for about 2 minutes and pulled apart. i could see the girl hugh and walk away. i laughed. "what was that for?" mikey said wrapping his arm around my shoulders, i linked our fingers together and smiled "no reason" i said. i pecked his lips once more "youre mine" i whispered and smiled "always" he said and smiled back at me 

--

guys first imagine for this book. tell me what you guys think down below in the comments :)

--