Prolouge

As John sat there, salty tears running down his face, a soldier impaled his father with a spear, pinning him against the wall of the still burning house. John got to his feet and grabbed his father's sword. It's heavier than mine but sharper, he thought as he rushed forward and their swords clashed in a fling of sparks. He turned, dodging a strike from his adversary, then making his own. His sword made contact just below the arm, his enemy gasped, then turned and butted John in the side of the head with his hilt. Then out of nowhere, Lily runs in, she jumps, twisting in the air to stab her sword in between the soldier's shoulder blade. He exhaled, then collapsed, then ceased. John rushed to his dad, pulled the spear from him, and set him on the ground. As his father looked at him, pale as a ghost, he said, "I guess we're not going camping... Son. I love y... AURGH... you." And with those words, his eyes froze. They didn't close, that only happens in fairy tales, they looked onwards, into the starry night sky, forever gazing. "Dad? Dad?! DAD?!" He cried uncontrollably, holding his dad's now lifeless body. Lily grabbed him by the shoulder, "I'm sorry, but we have to go." Damn, I hate it when she's right, "Ok, let's go" they met up with Grey and Henry outside the gate. "Look at it, look at what they FUCKING DID! I'm so DAMN angry!" Henry exclaimed. "Hey, don't curse so much. You don't think I'm angry? You don't see me cussing left and right, do you?" Lily retorted. "WELL IF YOU'RE ANGRY, YOU SURE AREN'T ACTING LIKE IT!" "I felt defenseless, I never want anyone to feel like that again," John said, the tears evaporated from the flames. Lily got closer, "Me either!" "Or me!" Exclaimed Grey. "Or me! I feel damn angry as it is." Said Henry. "Then it's settled, we will defend the weak, fight the evil, and kill the wretched!"
"YEAH!!!" They all exclaimed. "We are the Knights of the Fire!"