10. "I can be the tattoo bleeding on your chest"

AJ grabbed Tallulah from the bed and wrapped a tie, covering her eyes.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked trying to remove the covering from her eyes.

AJ kissed her. "It's a surprise. Don't take it off."

"No!" Tallulah tried to protest but Anthony just shoved a dress down her naked body and hauled her over his shoulders.

"AJ, I just got back to sleep, Joe had me up at six in the morning, helping him with his project. I'm so sleepy," she complained but he only continued walking down the stairs.

The paparazzi was still stalking his place. An idea popped into his head.

"You want to piss off some people?" he asked.

"What?"

AJ put Tallulah on her feet and grabbed a hold of her face, pressing his lips firmly on hers. She shrieked into his mouth but soon melted into the kiss. He pulled away and she smiled up at him. The paparazzi went wild but he just flicked them and led her into his car, driving out of his compound in the madness.

"Where are we going?" she asked. AJ placed his hand between her thighs and squeezed. "It's a surprise."

She slumped back into the seat with a pout. The past two weeks have been hell. After he was sent the video of Wladimir, he had made it his mission to rip him apart. Tallulah knew better and as she garnered sympathy from him the morning he found out, she made sure to contact his entire team after he fell asleep comforting her.

She first called Ben, then his agent, Michael Jarman, then his physiotherapist Rob madden and his regular security. There was no way that she was letting him leave her sight without the people that had his best interest at heart and would stop him from doing something stupid.

Anthony had been like a raging bull that had been caged. Everything that he did in his daily routine he couldn't do without someone watching his back lest he snapped and did what his body ached to do. No one could let him anywhere near Klitschko and he felt as if he was going crazy because they hadn't stopped antagonizing him.

It was a miracle that he was this calm and collected and it alarmed Tallulah.

"Is your security detail behind us?" Tallulah asked, trying as hard as she could not rip off the cloth that covered her eyes.

"No." AJ chuckled. "For once, they agreed to let me do something on my own."

Her heart picked up its pace. "What are you doing Anthony?"

"Relax," he took her hand and kissed it. "I'm taking you somewhere nice. You don't have to worry about me going after Wladimir, it's handled."

"Handled?"

"Yes, and I didn't have to lift a finger."

Tallulah knew better than to ask what he meant, so she just slumped back and anticipated the surprise he had in store for her.

The car came to a halt and AJ opened the door for Tallulah, holding her hand to help her maneuver around.

"Are you excited?" he whispered in her ear and the hairs on her body stood to attention.

"Yes," she whispered back with a smile on her face.

AJ untied the tie and pulled it off her eyes, Tallulah blinked her eyes as she took in the place.

It was a little cabin, something like her home back in Sao Tome, so isolated from the big city that she could actually hear the birds chirping for once.

"I know you miss home," AJ said against her neck. "I just wanted us to have some time out of town, away from the chaos. I found this little place and it reminded me of your house."