After the stream NovaHD

"Ready?"Aleks said?
"Yeah just wait, I need to fix my shirt it's backwards." James said smiling.
"Fucking idiot" Aleks said under his breath. James lost his smile. He quickly turned his shirt the right way and sat next to Aleks. "Ready..." James mumbled under his breath. The stream started and the views and chat went up fast. They played a couple of games and now they were wrapping it with a game called "cookie and cream".
"I think we have to use the same controller." James said trying to hide his smile.
"I guess I take the left side of the controller" Aleks said. He grabbed his side of the controller and tried to get a grip of it. "This is fucking stupid I can't hold it sitting in this chair." Aleks said frustrated.
"Why don't you... sit on my lap." James whispered.
" No that's gay!" Aleks yelled.
"But, I'm only doing it because I can't play the game right..." His voice lowered and he slowly got up and sat in James's lap.
"Better?" James said blushing.
"Better." Aleks said blushing aswell.
Aleks wiggled in James lap to get comfortable. James's face was bright red, he was speechless.
"Let's... Play..." James chocked on his words.
"Okay." Aleks turned to see James face and smiled. "Let's play." He said.
The game started and they had fun. They turned off the facecam and turned on the diddly do drawing part of the stream. They drew a funny picture and said goodbye and turned of the stream. "You didn't have to sit on my lap for that." James smiled. Aleks blushed and hid his smile. "Shut up, you ass!" He yelled and he tried to get up but James pulled him back. "What are you doing!?" Aleks yelled. Aleks was about to yell again but was interrupted with the soft lips of his best friend.

****Aleks POV****

He, he kissed me? I wanted to push away but I also wanted to stay in his lap. He began to lick the bottom of my lip. I couldn't resist I opened my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. He won and explored my mouth. I gasped for air. Looking straight into his eyes. Do I love my bestfriend?