Dont go

"I love you Aleks." James whispered.

Aleks got up with a blank face and walked out the stream room.

****James POV****

Did I do something wrong? Tears started to run down my face. Did I ruin the only friendship with a person I truly loved? I stood up shaken about about what just happened. I need to talk to Aleks, now. I ran out the room cutting corners and pushing my way out the last door into the freezing cold. I see Aleks speeding off in his car. I got my keys and ran to my car. I got in and drove after Aleks.

****Aleks POV****

What am I doing? I probably hurt his feelings... I just needed time to think. I think I love him but I don't want to ruin his friendship. Tears started to run down my face as a sad song started to play on the radio. I finally got to my driveway. I parked and got out the car and walked to the door. I hit the door with my fists. Why didn't I tell him it loved him to? I screamed. I let myself fall but someone caught me. I turned around. James? Tears streaming down my face.

"Aleks, I'm sorry I made you upset." James said wiping off my tears with his hands. Aleks pulled him into his chest and wrapped his arms around his waist. James's eyes widened.

"James, I love yo-." Aleks was interrupted by James's soft pale lips pressed up against his. "I love you too." James said with a smile. They stood in the cold for what it seemed like hours just staring into eachother's eyes. Aleks grabbed James's hand and opened the door. "It's cold out there." Aleks said wrapping on arm around James waist. They walked to the couch and sat down. "Can we watch a movie?" James said interrupting the silence.

"Sure." Aleks's smile widened as he put on an old movie. Aleks sat next to James. James moved him on his lap.

"Better?" James said with a smirk.

Aleks turned his head and kissed him passionately. "Better." Aleks replied. Half way thorough the movie Aleks was asleep. James picked him up bridal style and carried him up the stairs and laid him on his bed. James kissed Aleks's forehead and tucked him into bed. "My love." James whispered and began to walk away. "Wait, don't go." Aleks whispered. James turned around and laid next to him. Aleks put his head on his chest. "I'll never leave you." James's whispered as he fell asleep.