[OC]Grant Alex X Kazemaru Ichirouta >>Promise From The Past

Name: Grant Alex
(((Inazuma11Fangirl3923's OC)))

Personality: sweet, kind, sensitive

Appearance:
Hair: Brown Hair
Hair Style: Long
Eye Color: Light Blue Eyes

Age:14

Bio: Childhood friends with Kazemaru Ichirouta

Note: This would be a lot of timeskip, there's the original series then GO!

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

"I Love You Alex-chan, promise me you'll be my girlfriend when we're in Junior high, and My Wife when we get older!"

"H-huh?!"a six-year old girl with dashing blue eyes widen her eyes in astonishment , how he looks, even says was sincere for her. She smiled cheerfully.

"Pinky-swear?"asked a cyan-colored hair boy.

"Pinky-swear!"squeaked the girl. They laughed and played all day with pure happiness and full of joy.

~•~•~

"Alex-chan!"

"I-Ichi-chan!?"He looked away in slight embarrassment. I smiled sweetly and hugged him by the waist.

"I miss you..."I mumbled, being muffled by his jersey. When I removed from the hug, he was blushing madly.

"Are you embarrassed, Ichi-chan?"he nodded slightly but sighed in relief.

"I-I'm just glad you came to study here for Junior High"I shrugged my shoulders,
"Why not? I heard this school was pretty neat, and nice. I think it would be great to be here!"

~•~Few Years Later~•~

"Sakka Yarouze, Minna!"Endou exclaimed while kicking a soccer ball to Ichirouta out of excitement. He got the ball rather sloppily with a sweat-dropped on his forehead.

I giggled and stole the ball from Ichirouta's grasp. He looked at me and sighed, smiling afterwards.

"Aren't they cute? They look like a couple!"I heard someone squealed. I stopped and blushed while looking away from the source of the squealing.

~•~•~

"Hey, Alex-chan"I hummed while looking at Ichirouta. He was looking straight at the kids who were playing soccer with pure happiness and full of joy...--

"Aren't they like us? How we play...soccer?"I looked in the direction, I smiled softly, nodding in response as well.

"...did you ever remembered that...promise?"I widen my eyes and started to blush madly, my memories from that time rewinding back to me. I started to stutter on my words. I was super sensitive with these kind of stuff.

"Y-yeah..."I muttered loudly. He looked at me with those cute brown eyes of his with love. I was fully aware I was a blushing mess.

I saw his ears grew pink and giggled slightly.

"Your ears"I continued to giggle. He became flustered like I am.

"TH-THE THING IS....I-I Love you..."I didn't knew if it was even possible to grow redder any moment, but I did felt that way.

"H-how you're so sweet and kind to people, e-especially me... how you're so sensitive, I would always be there to protect you..."

"I-I wasn't even lying about I said when we were younger!"he looked away with a pouty face. He looked cute! I thought. I hugged him and flashed a smile when he looked at me.

"Hey...I Love you too...~!"

~•~•~Few Years to GO~•~•~

"Heh?! So that's how it goes, Alex-chan!?"Aki, and Haruna yelled, eyes were shining with stars. I sweat dropped while nodding.

The both of us sat on one of the benches while in front us are the new Raimon Eleven, and Endou as their Kantoku.

"That was sweet of you two!"I laughed and gave out a sweet smile.

"There's nothing Ichi-chan would ever say I Love You if it isn't real!"My eyes soften when I looked at my ring. It was beautiful, yet simple.

"That must have cost a fortune, Alex-chan?"I shook my head and continued to smile. I fumbled with my brown hair while my light blue eyes looking up at the skies above.

"It doesn't matter if it does cost a fortune, it only matters how our love can be much more than a fortune"

"Mm, that's right!"