Party Fun

Prince Gumball have invited everyone to the Candy Kingdom for a party that is held for no reason really. Oh come on! It's Prince Gumball! He hosts all kinds of parties for no reason at all.

And you weren't really looking forward in seeing Prince Pinkie Pants. He always tried to convince you that you deserved better than Marshall Lee and that he could give you anything you wanted. And all that jazz.

You and Marshall were flying through the air,you of course sitting on Marshall's back while he was in his giant bat form. You shortly arrived at the Candy Kingdom and jumped off Marshall's back as turned back into his handsome human- I mean... Vampire form.

"Hey. Looks like Gumwad actually have some booze here instead of that weird pink punch." He floated over to the table with the beer and wine on it. You walked over and stood next to him, scanning through the options. You took a bottle of flying fish (it's a flavoured beer btw) and since you were in a sour mood you chose the lemon flavour ( see what I did there XD) and popped the bottle open and took a sip.

"Hey (y/n)!" You looked to the screaming voices, only to see your best friend, Fionna and Flame prince trailing behind her with their hands lock together. ' So damn cute!' You thought.

"Hey Fi. Hey FP. How you doin?" You asked in a Hoboken assent, causing all three of you to go into a laughing fit.

"Oh nothing much." She replied.

To be continued...

Sorry guys...