Chapter 10:Tons of Love

Today was the day that Kageyama and you would actually date,and it is quite a frightening yet blissful experience for you,since your anxiety gets the best of you majority of the time. It was a chilly day,so you threw on a pair of jeans,a vest and a matching sweater which exposed your shoulders. You wanted to see Kageyama's reaction, and laughed at the thought. Grabbing your handbag,you headed outside into the cool crisp air and began to walk to a nearby café which Kageyama told you to meet him.

Five minutes later,you arrived at the café,entering and looking around for the raven haired male. You spotted him waving from a table by the window. You shyly went up to the table and sat down,on the opposite seat. "You look amazing,(Name)" he commented, a smirk playing on his lips. "T-Thanks" you stammered, hiding your face behind your menu. "And so do those shoulders..." You heard him mumble to himself. You slowly put the menu down. "What was that?" You asked,pretending that you did not hear what he had just said about your shoulders. "Nothing..." He said coolly, tapping the table gently. "So what are you going to order?" He asked,looking up. You quickly raised the menu to your face again,scanned through,and put it down. "I already know" you motioned for a nearby waiter to come to the table. You immediately told the waiter what you wanted. "I would like a cup of (favourite hot beverage)" you gave the menu back to the waiter. "And you?" You asked,turning to Kageyama,who was lost in thought. He stared restlessly outside the window.

"Oi! Earth to Tobio!" You snapped your fingers,close to his face. He instantly stopped his daydreaming and ordered milkshake instead. The waiter nodded,taking the menu's and walking away. "What were you thinking about?" You asked,worry in your tone. "I don't know,maybe something messed up" he said with a croak in his voice. How did he go from a cool guy to a sad one? He seemed lost somehow,or disappointed. What was once a smirk faded to a frown. He let his arm rest on the table. You put your hands on top of his. He looked at you with narrow eyes,as if on the verge of crying. "You wanted to tell me something?" You asked softly. He took your hand and placed it against his cheek. His face was surprisingly ice cold. You just kept your mouth shut,because you thought he looked cute. He then turned his head,and placed a soft kiss on your hand,making you turn pink. "You make me happy,whenever I'm down. You know that?" His frown curving upwards into a smile. "What happened?" You slowly asked. His grip on your hand tightened a little. "Oikawa is better than me,isn't he?" He lowered his head,allowing his dark bangs to cover his eyes.

Your mouth was agape, shocked at what came out of his mouth. "I mean,he won the match yesterday... And he's more skilled than me,and more attractive too" he said with defeat,and still held your hand to his cheek,but was slowly letting it go. "Tobio,did you bring me here to tell me that? Look at me,please..." You begged,leaning forward. He slowly raised his head,and his eyes were glazed with tears that wanted to run down his face. Your shyness disappearing,you smiled at him,which made him return it. "How many times must I say it?" You ask,shaking your head while laughing. "Say what?" He pondered,taking both your hands in his at the center of the table. "That I love you,and you only,Kageyama Tobio" you beamed. "Really?" He asked,squeezing your hands. "Ofcourse I do,you dummy!" You laughed again. He began to turn red. Just then,the waiter returned with the (favourite hot beverage) and milkshake. You and Kageyama thanked the waiter before he left. You sipped the (favourite hot beverage) and cherished the warm taste. Kageyama took his time to slurp milkshake through a straw. It looked delicious, and creamy,despite being satisfied with yours. Plus,it was a brilliant shade of lavender. "What flavour is that?" You ask,putting your cup down. "Blueberry,why?" He asks back. You gasped. "Cannibalism!!!" You whisper loudly. "What? I'm not a blueberry!" He protested. "Oh yes you are. You are my blueberry" you say proudly. He blushed, and quickly averted his gaze. "Whatever" he muttered,still looking the other way. The old Tobio was back.

You folded your arms and huffed in triumph. Then,out of the blue,Hinata pressed his face on the window and knocked. You shrieked,in sudden surprise, but then laughed at Hinata. Kageyama was red,giving Hinata one of his death glares,which made Hinata back away a little. He then ran to the entrance of the café,running to Kageyama and you,panting and his face was flushed,despite the cool weather. "How's it going?" He wheezed,and took a nearby chair to place it next to you,and sat down. "Any progress made,(Name)?" He elbowed you gently,and gave you a wink. "Uh... We... I-" you stammered, thinking of what to tell him. "Why do you need to know? You're like a wet blanket!" Kageyama fumed,trying to contain his temper. Hinata gasped,turning to you. "Oh!Did I interrupt something beautiful?" "N-No! Not really!" Your gaze went over to Kageyama,with his hand into a tight fist on the table. You was about to speak,when Hinata's phone began to ring. He immediately dug in his pocket and answered. He placed his palm firmly over the speaker. "It's my mom. Gotta fly!" He waved and put to phone to his ear as he left.

"What a whole lotta pointless" Kageyama murmured. You chuckled. Leaning forward and resting your eblows on the table,you got his attention. "So" you began. "How much do you love volleyball?" You knew the answer,but you,for the first time,wanted to break the ice. Kageyama's eyes lit up. "More than I should! It's like a way of life!" He said proudly. "Mhm,anything else that you like?" You asked again,this time seeking a specific answer. Kageyama pondered,scratching the back of his neck. "Nothing much,I'm not that type of person that has many likes. More like,no likes at all" he folded his arms. You got a little disheartened, not getting the answer you wanted. Your eyes became watery,on the verge of tears. You were about to let them flow down your cheeks,but he spoke. "But there is one thing I love,more than volleyball"

You quickly wiped your eyes,looking at him,desperate for the answer. "What?" You asked softly. Instead,he got up,leaving his money on the table and took your hand. He and you left,without saying a word. "I'll just show you instead" he said,smiling faintly.

Both of you ended up back at his house,confusion written clearly on your face. There was no one else there,except him and you. His parents must still be at work. He led you to his small,but tidy bedroom. You sat down on his bed,gliding your hand over his powder blue blanket that covered the single bed. He exited the room,soon coming in with his hands behind his back. Your eyes brightened up. And yes,you weren't wearing that white eye patch anymore, but your right eye was still a little more red than usual. "What do you have behind your back?" You asked in a childish voice.

He began to blush. He then pulled a rectangle shaped gift box. It was small,about 7 inches tall and 4 inches wide. He handed it to you,now sitting beside you. "For me?" You asked,turning to him. "Yes,it will show you something I love in the whole wide world. You exhaled ripping the gift wrap slowly. Kageyama observed patiently, gaze locked on your expression.

The thing that was hidden under the giftwrap was a frame,a customized one,with a picture of you. You melted,emotionally. "So... You got your answer" he said,shyly looking the other way. You immediately jumped onto his lap,surpring him.

"You're the best! I love you too! With all my heart!" You began to shed tears of joy,wrapping your arms around his neck,embracing him. He let his arms wrap around your waist. You pulled away from the hug,smiling like a little girl. He was happy as well,but his mood changed upon looking at your slightly red right eye. You noticed. "What happened now?" You ask. "Your eye... Every time I see it,I feel guilty..." He averted his gaze,and began to sweat. He was turning his head away,but you placed your palms on his cheeks and turned his head to face you. "Don't worry about it,it's in the past. Besides,if it did not happen,we would not be together. Just forget it,for me,please?" You smiled,giving him a peck on the tip of his nose. He turned pink,but smiled back at you. "I'm so glad that you're mine... And thank you for loving me" he said awkwardly. You snickered. "You dummy! You don't have to..." You said. "But thank you for being real with me" "Me? Real with you?" He pointed to you. "Um... Yeah?" You replied. "That wasn't the real me" He placed your legs on either side of his waist. He let his left hand rest on your thigh,while his right hand snaked its way up the back of your sweater. "Do you want me to be real with you?" He asked in a husky voice. You furiously shook your head. "No sir!" You cried. He laughed,letting his hand slide out of your sweater.

But,you did let your lips touch his,in a dreamy,honey sweet kiss. "Love you" he said,hiding his face in the crook of your neck. You smiled,stroking his hair. "Love you too,dummy"

The End

I do believe I owe you all another apology! I had some trouble because I didn't have my phone for a long time. Plus,my brain is going through hell at the moment lol (T▽T)