(23)

(Y'all probably hate me, I know.. But SURPRISE ISSA UPDATE! <3 I'm sorry for the slow updates, but I promise this book will be put higher on my list of priorities since this will be the last book I write on Wattpad. )

Kehlani

Seeing Kodie completely threw me off. I hadn't seen her in so many years... We hadn't left on a positive note and seeing her standing in my shop was like a slap to the face. Kodie was the first girl I ever dated. We were both young and it felt like we wanted different things and so when we graduated high school we went our separate way and lost contact. A similar situation happened with Chance, however, Chance and I never dated. The two of us had just lost contact with each other. I lost track of time while I was catching up with them in the studio. We decided to go out for drinks and we danced and had a good time. I had forgotten to take my phone off of DO NOT DISTURB after I left the meeting with the lawyer which is why I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach when I saw all the missed calls and texts from Robyn. I exchanged numbers with Chance and Kodie and went home as fast as I could. I walked in expecting a lecture from Robyn, but I was greeted with silence instead. I dialed her number quickly after and waited for her to answer. 

"Hello?" Robyn's tone of voice was harsh and it threw me off guard. 

"Where are you?" I questioned. 

"Why?" She challenged. "I called you several times today worrying about you and you didn't even send a text back. Yet, you can be on Snapchat having the time of your life."

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I got caught up reminiscing with some old friends of mine. I'm sorry, come home so we can talk."

"I'm busy. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Robyn, baby I do apologize."

"Okay. Like I said, we'll talk tomorrow."

"Alright, I love you."

My heart ached when she hung up without responding to me. I felt like shit. She was probably worried sick when I didn't answer the phone for her. I was inconsiderate and honestly an asshole for the way I've been lately. This was not the time to lose my future wife. I was being set up for murder and instead of making sure my woman was good I was catching up with friends. I should have got their numbers and scheduled a time to reminisce when I wasn't being investigated. I should have and could have handled these last few days differently and I'd be damned if I let my dumb decisions ruin my relationship. 

I picked up my phone and dialed Thomas' number. On the third ring, he answered. 

"I fucked up T. Where's Robyn so I can make it up to her? She's mad at me and I gotta do something to fix it." I pleaded into the phone and after a bit of hesitation, Thomas gave me her location and room number. I grinned and grabbed my keys. I stopped by the store and bought her all of her favorite candies and a dozen roses. I pulled into the guest parking lot to the hotel and practically sprinted to the elevator and punched the buttons until I made it to my destination. I knocked persistently and began my speech when the door opened. "Baby I- what the hell..." I frowned at the woman who'd opened the door. My mind began to go a mile a minute as scenarios of this bitch and my woman played in my mind. 

"I'm not gonna jump to conclusions, but who the hell are you and why the fuck you in my girl hotel room?" I squinted my eyes at this bitch. 

"We haven't formally met. I'm Mel." She reached her hand out for a handshake but I just looked at her hand. "Not much of a people person huh?" She continued. 

"Where's Robyn?" I asked harshly. 

"In the room." She smirked. 

"Bitch I will snatch yo lips off yo fucking face. Don't play with me." I pushed passed her and looked around the room. "ROBYN!" I yelled. I glared at this Mel bitch, already aggravated knowing she'd kissed my woman before and now she was in Robyn's hotel room alone. I think the fuck not. 

"What's all this noise?" Robyn came out of the bedroom section of the hotel and rubbed her eyes, "Kehlani why are you yelling?" Robyn asked. 

"Why you alone with this bitch?" I was practically growling. I could feel the thorns of the rose piercing through the skin on my palm as I gripped them so tightly. 

"You don't have the right to act this way Kehlani." Robyn sighed, running her hands through her locks. 

I took a few calming breaths and stepped closer to her. I shot a glare at Mel who was watching from afar. Smart. "Baby, I know I've been acting out of character lately and ignoring your calls was bad. I missed you so much and I'm sorry a million times. I could list a thousand excuses but I won't. I take full credit for being the world's worst girlfriend and here." I held the roses and bag of snacks to her. "I came here to make it up to you, but once again I've made a fool out of myself and I'll just..." I shrugged and ran my hands through my hair. "I'll go. Looks like the two of your were busy anyways." I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth and headed for the door. 

I looked like an insecure weak pussy just now. I probably dug a deeper fucking hole and probably just ruined the last hope for fixing this shit. 

( SLIGHT SEX BECAUSE YALL DESERVE ) 

"Kehlani, where are you going baby?" I stopped at the sound of Robyn's voice and turned around with a quizzical expression on my face. "Come on." Robyn grabbed my hand and walked us to the bedroom and closed the door. Everything went out the window as she pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. "You're stressed. You need to calm down and we need to have a talk... later." She pressed her lips onto mine and I felt all my embarrassment and anger disappear. I rested my hands on her hips and felt the tension in my body disappear as her soft hands roamed my body. I moaned softly against her lips as the kissing grew more intense. I slid my tongue into her mouth and our tongues swirled around each other. 

There was a knock at the bedroom door. "Um... Rob I'm just gonna... leave..." 

We ignored her friend and continued our kissing, slowly removing each other's clothes until we were naked on the bed, grinding and touching, kissing and sucking. I had two fingers inside of Robyn and she had two inside of me and we rode each other's fingers into a climax. 

"I love you, don't you ever freaking question that," Robyn said as she placed a finger in my mouth. I sucked on the wet fingers and nodded. She smiled and pulled me in for another kiss. 

"I'm still upset with you, by the way." She added. 

That was fine with me, as long as she didn't leave me I'd be fine with that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS CHAPTER WAS A MESS I KNOW BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT FOR YALL. 

As I stated at the beginning of this chapter, this is my last Wattpad book and I'll exclusively focus on writing and releasing my books on Amazon/Kindle. 

If you'd like to support me in this new chapter in my life go to the link on my page por favor and buy my first debut book as a real-life author. <3 

I will be updating every Sunday until I finish this book. Thank you to those who have stuck around through all my lies and broken promithes promithes promithes. ( You real if you know this reference) 

I apologize once again and hope you support me and understand that I struggle with managing all my responsibilities.