34. private messages

candice accola: tom what are you doing

tom felton: what are you talking about?

candice accola: you know what i'm talking about. the constant commenting on my picture, on grants pictures, you're lurking.

tom felton: can i not comment on people's pictures? is that not what instagram is for?

candice accola: im just uncomfortable with it. you're my ex.

tom felton: and what? grants your new boyfriend?

candice accola: its complicated

-----------flashback ----------

"You hang around so many men! It makes you look-"

"What?! Like a whore? A slut? Well news flash Tom, I work with men. i'm friends with them!" Candice yelled to her boyfriend, Tom.

"Well you're making it look like that. I can't stand it!"

"Are you jealous?"

"You know what? Maybe I am. Because all these strong, attractive men are around my girlfriend! I only see her when she's off break from acting and kissing these men!"

"It's my job! You said it didn't bother you!"

"Well obviously I was lying! How would you feel if i just kissed people for my job?"

"That's not all I do. Im an actress. It's in the job description. If you can't handle it, maybe we shouldn't be together anymore."

-------------
GUYS 10K IM SHOOK!!! THANKS SO SO SO MUCH!!!!